It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
(male)

setagllib_a HB User
Question Help: Soft Smaller Testicle

hi there, i have a problem. I'm 25 years old. you can probably give me an advice or tell me what's wrong. there seems to have a little excess of skin in my testicle. but that's not what worries me. when you feel it it feels like it was a bag with cereal drink--(not too much watery but soft like a soup) then the balls feels like it's smaller.. i don't know how normal it is, i never tried in my entire life to feel someone else's balls. i don't know i just have some suspicion. I know what people in forums always say.. "Go see a doctor" i might do that but please give me an advice first. the balls feels soft, exactly as soft as a donut. The one on the left is softer and located a little lower than the right. when i feel it, it hurts a little... just a little. what's happening? Can you give me all of what you know about this? is this normal? please if you can help... give links and all you know about this.

Last edited by setagllib_a; 02-24-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Old 02-25-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: Help: Soft Smaller Testicle

One is always a little lower that the other. Mine are small, about 1 to 1-1/2", Normal size is about 2". Sometimes they are soft & sometimes they are hard. If sexually aroused they are usually a bit larger & harder.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
(female)

prettypixie HB User

my boyfriend has exactly as you just described, which is why i'm on here to ask the same question.

i dont know about you, but i know my bf has been prodding and poking the smaller/softer one alot, and its a little achey now... i think its prob to do with the fact you've been feeling them more... i dont know.....

Old 04-27-2007, 02:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

It is quite normal for one to be smaller than the other, and for one to hang lower than the other one.

With regards to the soft feeling, I should go and see someone who really knows about these things, like a doctor!

Old 04-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

The doctor can run a series of hormone tests. This will include testosterone, estrogen E2, FSH, LH, & a few others to see if the pitutitary is sendin the correct signals to the testicles to grow & be productive.

If the LH, FSH, & testosterone are low he may then start him on a series of self injections of HCG, about $50 per month. This will usually make the testicles grow a bit & produce more testosterone & sperm.

Closed Thread