It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
(male)

wowzers HB User
bump on penis

I posted about this problem about 4 years ago on here, and got no responses. I have a skin-colored bump on the head of my penis. There is only one bump, never any more, and it is like a pimple that never goes away. It is white, sometimes fluctuates in size a little bit, but is mostly about the size of a normal pimple, only it's rounded, not pointy like pimples. I have PPP on the very base of my penis, could this be the same thing? I am a virgin, so I highly doubt it's an STD. It never hurts or turns red, but tickles a little to the touch.

When I posted 4 years ago, I said it had been there as long as I could remember, so my bet is that I've either had it all my life, or at least since I went through puberty. I have never been to a doctor about this problem, but have had physicals in the past and no one ever raised a concern. When I'm not aroused, the bump is hardly noticeable. When around it's more obvious and looks mostly white. It has never spread or popped up elsewhere, and it seems pretty much completely unchanging besides occassionally fluctuating in size a small amount. I want to know if this sounds like a problem or if I should continue to not worry about it?

The fact that's is unchanging and has been there for so long and that I know doctors have seen it but never raised a concern has caused me to not worry about it, but I guess recently I started thinking about it and thought it would be wise to ask on here again. Please someone respond this time around if you have any idea.

Last edited by wowzers; 02-25-2007 at 12:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: bump on penis

How can you be sure that the doctors have seen the spot?
It seems that it is most prominent when you are is some state of erection. Maybe you should prepare yourself to show it to a doctor when you are in that condition.

Old 02-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
(male)

wowzers HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNC View Post
How can you be sure that the doctors have seen the spot?
It seems that it is most prominent when you are is some state of erection. Maybe you should prepare yourself to show it to a doctor when you are in that condition.
1. I don't know. I am just saying that if it's been there as long as it has and if I have been to doctors for physicals, etc, then I would have expected that if it were unusual or a bad thing, someone would have spoken up.

2. It is visible without an erection, I'm just pointing out that because since the penis enlarges as a whole during erection, then obviously any lumps would also increase in size as the skin is stretched.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
(male)

wowzers HB User

does anyone want to try and respond with something useful?

i have noticed that maybe twice over the last few years this growth has had a very small pimple form right on it and then after a couple of days has gone away. what does that mean? it happened this week.

again, i am a virgin, so i really don't see how this could be anything like an STD, although i've read people say you can't have a pimple on your penis head without it being an infection of some sort.

someone please tell me what you think.

Closed Thread