It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
(male)

Mr. Field HB User
Help with PE.

Recently(about 3 months or so) I have been experiencing PE. I'm 21, and have a steady girlfriend. I do masturbate quite freqently and am no unexperienced with sex.

This all started for me sometime ago when I came within 5 minutes. Thinking it was a fluke I didn't worry about it. Over the months it kept happening. Last night I came before penetration when she was stimulating me with her hand. Embarassed as hell I said to myself enough is enough!!!

I used to have sex for literally hours. I could *** when I wanted and have my girl satisfied. Now, I am seriously afraid that this will be a problem for me for quite some time. I do not understand how and why this is going on. But it is one of the most frusterating things I have ever experienced. If it keeps up I know I will lose my relationship with the girl I love. and honestly I wouldn't blame her. I don't feel like a man when this happens. And it feels like there is no soulution. I at the moment don't have health insurance and I am looking all through the internet for guidence.

Someone who has beat this or is going through this would you please help? Man to man, this sucks.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:19 AM   #2
(male)

Mr. Field HB User
Re: Help with PE.

?? anyone here?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread