It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
(male)

falchester HB User
Damaged suspensory ligament

Hi friends,
Some four years ago I, suspiciously, accidentally damaged my suspensory ligament in a hope to see the maximum length, I consulted many physicians in the mean time about it but they all termed the problem psychological then physical prescribing medicine that had no effect as I also tried sex.
I rigorously searched my case on internet finding almost exact case that was faced by me to be already suffered by a number of story tellers.
Although I have extensively read about the surgical operations conducted for the suspensory ligament to make correct but what I would like to know is that is it possible for the suspensory ligament to heal for itself, or with medication so that surgical inconvenience and risk be avoided, please post your views.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Damaged suspensory ligament

I'm no doctor, but if your suspensory ligament wasn't severed I believe it will most likely heal to normal. Do you have any symptoms four years later that lead you to believe your ligament isn't healed and needs surgery? I have read and heard that when ligament surgery is successful the penis will gain 1-2 additional inches and will hang straight down between the legs even when erect. Do you have anything like this?

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 02-27-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2007, 08:57 AM   #3
(male)

falchester HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairier yet.. View Post
I'm no doctor, but if your suspensory ligament wasn't severed I believe it will most likely heal to normal. Do you have any symptoms four years later that lead you to believe your ligament isn't healed and needs surgery? I have read and heard that when ligament surgery is successful the penis will gain 1-2 additional inches and will hang straight down between the legs even when erect. Do you have anything like this?

-h
Im not sure as to what extent it was severed but my problem stands despite 5 years, kindly let me know of the exact sources where you have gathered information about the fact that the suspensory ligament heal for itself, also if anything other then surgery is possible to counter this ailment. Regards

Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Falchester,

I'm sorry but I don't have any resources concerning any healing process for your condition, whatever it may be. I was only suggesting that if your suspensory ligament wasn't severed, only strained or something that it would heal on it's own. Kind of like something closely related to a simple muscle strain. Do you see what I'm saying? The material I read about suspensory ligament surgery was for penis lengthening and was somewhere on the internet. I don't remember the website, but there are a lot of then out there if you'd like to do a search on the subject.

In your own words what exactly is your ailment? If you're a little more concise maybe I could help you some more. I'm no doctor though..

-h

Closed Thread