It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2007, 05:55 AM   #1
(male)

commodorrr HB User
spilled nasal spray down there - much smaller now !

I am not sure if I can get some help with health issue regarding my penis.

I am a 21 year old male from the UK, with East Asian origin.

Around 2 years ago when I visited my country I got a modest tank of oxymetazoline hydrochloride(common ingredient for nasal spray, apparantly) - For Nasal blockage which I used daily to breath better. By accident I spilled quite a lot of it on my pants including my penis and testicle areas and left it wet and went about my business that day and let it just dry off like water. Without a doubt I was clearly able to notice a dramatic decline in the size of my penis and especially scrotum.

When the weather is cold or after I play sports both testicles are too big for the reduced scrotum to accomodate both that they slide inside. only thing I can feel is the skin of the scrotum.

This could be a very unscientific approach but are there any readily available drugs that has an opposite effect to oxymetazoline hydrochloride ? Would this even work ?

Old 03-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: spilled nasal spray down there - much smaller now !

Wow man, that's a trip for sure..

So your penis shrunk, and your ball sack, but your testicles enlarged? That is freaky, but I'm not saying it couldn't happen. Honestly, I've never heard of such. If you're convinced that the chemical in the drug was to blame see a doctor and explain. I just don't know if that is medically possible.

Let us know man.

Best of luck.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
(male)

manofthemoment HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorrr View Post
When the weather is cold or after I play sports both testicles are too big for the reduced scrotum to accomodate both that they slide inside. only thing I can feel is the skin of the scrotum
I dont think he was stating that his tesicals grew , i think he was trying to say that as there is no room in the scrotum and the testicles are been forced up into the groin.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
(male)

commodorrr HB User

you are correct. testicles didn't grow as far as i know.

but, really I am still so frustrated.

it was small anyway, but its even smaller !

so... whats has an opposite effect to the ingredient above ?

Thanks

Old 03-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Sorry Commodorr, I did misunderstand you. I see what you're saying now. Your balls have gone up inside of you, kind of like undescended testicles..

Wish I had an answer for you.

In all seriousness it might not be the medicine you spilled on your groin. It sounds really unusual, a shrinkage and all. Go to a doctor, tell him your story and ask for your testosterone level to be tested or something. That might have something to do with it. I do know testosterone has to do with the develpoment of a man's genitals. Is your sex drive normal? If so it may not be testosterone, but may be worth asking about.

Good luck my friend.

-h

Closed Thread