It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
(male)

xqaiphyxx HB User
When I was young and stupid...

I was in a situation where I was ejaculating but had to hold it in... realllly long story, imbarrasing, and irrelevant, well anyways, I held it in by squeezing my penis, it slight hurt but it kinda made me panic, anyways, since then I've seemed to have ejaculation problems, and its getting worse now that im getting older, anyways whatever it was that it damaged I think has broke, cause last time I ejaculated it felt weird and I think something happened, since then urinating has felt funny and I haven't been feeling good. Its like a small percent of that feeling when you break a bone and freak out. I really need help figuring out what I should do, cause I dont have insurance. Im just trying to find out what happened down there, I was looking at the anatomy and the only thing that I can think of is I ripped my prostate or tore my cowper's gland, anyone have any opinions? and what kind of effect can this problem have?

Old 03-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: When I was young and stupid...

Exactly what is happening now when you ejaculate? What is different or unusual?

I don't know for sure but I don't think anything major could happen. When I was a kid I used to masturbate and hold the sperm in everytime and it never damaged anything. I realize though that doesn't mean something couldn't happen to you.

Try to explain to me how ejaculation was before and after whatever happened to you.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2007, 06:39 PM   #3
(male)

xqaiphyxx HB User

Well, it used to squirt out in high volumes, then it just drizzled out, now it barely comes out, and my abdomen feels weird after ejaculation.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Xq,

If that be the case, especially with your abdominal discomfort and all, it sounds like you have some kind of blockage and your sperm is being redirected somewhere else internally. I doubt it's actually hurting you internally, but I would seek the advice of a urologist. He has methods of opening you up if there's a blockage. Don't worry if that be the case, the procedure is not painful at all really. He may go in through your urethra with what is referred to as a "sound" device and very gradually stretch and rod out your urethra, going as far down to your bladder as necessary.

If you used to ejaculate freely and with high volume, and now it's exactly the opposite I think you may have a blockage.

One other question, how old are you? If your quantity has decreased over a period of time it may be age related. I just remember you stated in your initial post "when I was young and foolish". It could be age..

I too used to could make a huge mess ejaculating when I was younger, but it is much less dramatic now. By the way, I'm 42.

-h

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-05-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Closed Thread