It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
(female)

nmfungirl HB User
Man Problem..

I met a man 2 months ago and we have not had sex. (I am almost 40 years old and I have a very high sex drive.) I want to get to know him as a person before I jump into bed with him. Last night while talking, he informed me that he has never had a orgasm while having vaginal sex with a woman. He said he always pulls out to masterbate. He said he also when making out gets so aroused that he pulls his penis out to masterbate. I honestly dont think this is normal.

He did also inform me that his wife whom he was with almost 20 years would not masterbate him so once she would roll over and go to sleep, he would simply masterbate anyway but finish on her. This totally is not normal and if she didnt want him to orgasm on her then why would he do it anyhow. Is it a thing about degrading her? In the marriage, she had complete control he told me. Constantly belittleing him, complaining, and bitching.

Any input from this community would be helpful. All in all, he is a really nice guy BUT this what I have posted above concerns me and makes me wonder if I really want to go any further with him at all.

He did ask me if while making out if he removed his penis from his pants and masterbated, if I would have a problem with it.

Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Man Problem..

Well, not necessarily, but that sounds a little off base to me. Most tend to want to go through with sex. I don't know, I guess it depends on if he actually masturbated off every time. Sounds like he does, instead of trying to have a normal orgasm. The thing about ejaculating on her isn't altogether weird, but doing it on her after she's asleep, that's kinda weird I think.

I'd be careful if I were you. He might have more unusual sexual appetites.

I don't mean to cast a negative light on the guy all the way around, but do be careful.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it doesn't sound normal if you ask me....
I once was on a date with a guy and he took me back to his place under the guise of seeing his model trains....
then when we were there he asked me if it would be ok if he masterbated in front of me.....I said, I'd rather you didn't, and I made my way out the door asap!

Old 03-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I'm wondering, when your "making out" and he wants take out his penis and mabsturbate, is he doing anything to you to give you pleasure? Seems to me that he is a little weird as well as selfish. Be careful!!

Closed Thread