It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #1
(male)

nofuninsuds HB User
Red face Is it safe to masturbate with a banana up my butt?

...or even a large plantain (similar to a banana but much thicker/longer)?. The reason I ask is a very legitimate one. I suffer from prostatitis and have always found instant relief by having a vigorous prostate massage to drain pus and other fluids so the antibiotic can penetrate properly. I am also on Medicaid and my old urologist (who gave wonderful prostate massages) is no longer accepting medicaid and I am unable to reach "up there" myself to massage/milk/drain my own prostate.

I know this all probably sounds funny but prostatitis is no joke at all if you happen to be suffering from it. Few antibiotics can penetrate prostatic tissue and the ones that can have TONS of side effects. It also can take months to treat so the sooner I can give myself a massage, the better off I will be so this is why I'm asking if it is safe for me to masturbate with a banana up my butt so that when the muscles contract around my prostate, there will be additional pressure exerted by the banana which will * hopefully* give it a good healthy milking.

Thank you - NFIS

Last edited by nofuninsuds; 03-23-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: Is it safe to masturbate with a banana up my butt?

IMO, you'd be better off going to a sex store and buying something DESIGNED for such use.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it's probably ok, but wrap it up with a condom first

Old 03-23-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
(female)

Julia7795 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocallie View Post
IMO, you'd be better off going to a sex store and buying something DESIGNED for such use.
I agree, and if you don't feel comfortable going to an adult store, you can always order online. There are many toys out there designed to massage the prostate.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
(female)

ljd88 HB User

Definitely get an actual sex toy (online delivery is a good option). There is no body part that will stop the banana from getting lost up there. That's why sex toys created for anal play have a wide flare at one end.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

slipperyslope HB User

Suds, it would be Quite embarrassing if you ended up in the ER Room with part of a banana up your rectum, I would be horrifed if something happened and it either got stuck or broke in half, imagine the humiliation involved in that one if you presented yourself at the Dr's with that hanging out of you.. you are much better off getting some sort of rectal sex toy or using something that is specifically designed for anal stimulation. NOT a banana and yes, you can buy this on line very discreetly and have it sent right to your home so you can use it in private and be safe and clean, I mean that is just not right to use a banana up there, and not a good thing to put up your anal area as it can easily bust in half or leak out into your anus. I hope you were able to get milked and get that fluid out of your prostate.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it you put a condom on it it will be fine. it won't break off, etc.

Old 03-30-2007, 06:43 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

I can't help but to wonder, how long do you have to do this??? It's okay to massage your prostate, but for an infection, how long? If it's helping to clear up the infection fine, but if it's not! Well, you may be just get use to ejaculating that way. If it isn't harmful, or will effect your normal sex life, then at least use something that's safe.. Good luck!

Closed Thread