It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 06:04 AM   #1
(female)

plainjayne HB User
Question male advice needed

i have already posted a question similar to this on the womens board but would also like to know why a man feels the need to have anal sex? im scared to do it but my boyfriend REALLY wants to do it and asks all the time is it such a big deal as he makes out is it more enjoyable or is it because its tabboo?and should i try it out to please him its not like im being pushed into it if its important to him that we try it

Old 03-28-2007, 07:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: male advice needed

Try penetrating him with a toy. He may stop asking you.
Nobody should be hounded into any sexual practice. If you dislike it, or are not ready, that should be the end of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2007, 10:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
Try penetrating him with a toy. He may stop asking you.
I LOVE that answer! My husband bugs me about the same thing. All I have to do is mention using a toy on him and he shuts right up.

Old 03-29-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
(male)

johnpogue HB User

dont do anything you are not comfortable with.
anal sex is painful at first but it can feel good but only if its what you want, dont go down the line of letting him try different positions if you dont want to do so.

men are strange in bed they get well they get ideas fantasys and some folk act them out in bed or the kitchen.
just dont let him hurt or force you into anything.

take care
john

Old 03-29-2007, 08:58 AM   #5
(female)

plainjayne HB User

good one but i have tried saying that and he says ok then because he knows its a hollow threat and i wont want to do that to him!!! im not being forced into anything and never would be but i have asked him to do things before for me and has eventually given in so i would be happy. i suppose im a bit shy and embarrassed about the thought of doing it but i want us to have a happy sex life and thats the only thing we havent agreed on yet

Old 03-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

Who knows? You may love it! DH hounded me for years to try it. I finally had the courage one time to give it a go. Well, he thought it was just okay, worth a try type of thing. Me? I found it incredible.

Now it's me who hounds him

Old 03-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

I had a boyfriend once that bugged and bugged me about it. I finally said 'yes', and of course, it hurt the first couple times, even with lube. Then when it finally started to feel good to me, he didn't want it anymore. Men, go figure.

Old 04-01-2007, 07:37 AM   #8
(female)

plainjayne HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by StenoLady1 View Post
Who knows? You may love it! DH hounded me for years to try it. I finally had the courage one time to give it a go. Well, he thought it was just okay, worth a try type of thing. Me? I found it incredible.

Now it's me who hounds him
do you not find it embarrassing though? its being shy about that part of my body that also bothers me it kinds of feels wrong that a man would want to put it there???

Old 05-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #9
(male)

Seany1988 HB User

PlainJayne,

You may enjoy it, but DO NOT let him penetrate you with his penis the first few times. If you do finally agree, make sure you guys have some sort of lubrication jelly. The first time, have him use his finger. If you like it, then make sure you wear a condom and go right ahead, it will be less painful that way.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-07-2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: TMI/how-to removed. Please read and follow the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:50 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Jayne:

I think in today's liberated sexual world, heterosexual anal sex is very, very common. I don't think men want it due to a secret gay fetish or anything, and when he asks you I believe it's probably due to the fact he knows it's common and widespread among heterosexual coulples, plus the thought of "having" you in this way turns him on.

For one the anus is very tight, which I'm sure you know. That feels tremendous to a man's penis. I can understand your reservations though. It can be painful at first, my ex-wife tried a toy on me once..

I believe if you work with him slowly, (if you really want to that is) you can adapt to anal. I think the secret to painfree or less pain anal is disiplining yourself to competely relax the powerful anal muscles when being penetrated. It's a natural reflex to clamp those muscles when something is "in there". You know what I'm saying..

I don't know for sure, but I think the relaxing muscles would be the trick to comfortable anal.

-h

Closed Thread