It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #1
(female)

yosh86 HB User
Strange ejaculation?

Hey there,
I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half now. We have been having sex for a while now; before I felt comfortable with vaginal intercourse, we would stimulate each other orally. We still do give each other oral occasionally, but when I do perform fellatio on my boyfriend (to the point that he ejaculates), his semen is strange. Normally, when he ejaculates during vaginal intercourse or when I stimulate him with my hands, his semen has the normal consistency and color. However, he often ejaculates much faster when I perform fellatio - which I would assume is fairly normal, but his semen ends up looking very thin, and discolored - kind of yellowish-brown. It kind of disturbs the both of us, though we don't feel that it's indicative of any health issues, as he is a fairly healthy man. We have considered the idea that he may just be urinating rather than ejaculating, but he says that it doesn't feel like normal urination to him, though it also doesn't feel like a normal ejaculation. Could it just be that his relaxed state causes him to feel things differently?
I really don't have too many ideas on this - I've been searching around online for a while now, but so far, I haven't been able to find any information about this. I don't believe that it's a serious issue, but it would be nice to know what's going on, if only for our peace of mind.
If anyone has any ideas or tips, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ILYF HB User
Re: Strange ejaculation?

I'm not sure but it could be something like Prostatitis...I think it would be wise for him to see a Urologist. I really do not think that discolored semen is normal.

Last edited by ILYF; 04-07-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #3
(female)

yosh86 HB User

I looked up symptoms of Prostatitis after I read your post. As far as I know, he doesn't have any of them. Some of the sites did say that sometimes there might not be any symptoms visible, so I suppose it is a possibility.
In thinking about it a little more, I am starting to feel more like the difference is just because of the different style of stimulation, and that he's actually urinating but just just doesn't realize it. I don't see why his semen would be normal during regular intercourse, then a symptom of Prostatitis during oral sex. But I will definitely double check with him about it though, and ask him if he does have any of the symptoms.
Thanks so much for your help, ILYF!

Old 04-09-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Gurv HB User

I really don't think it has anything to do with urination. I mean, when a man is excited to the point of orgasm, the "urination valve" so to speak is shut off! There is no way I'd ever be able to urinate for quite a while after being stimulated orally and expecially if I had an orgasm.

Good luck,
Skarn

Old 04-09-2007, 07:20 AM   #5
(female)

yosh86 HB User

I guess I'll have to do a bit more research then. Maybe a trip to the doctors really is in order. Thanks Skarn, I appreciate the input.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #6
(male)

js33 HB User

I have been reading about bph on the net (prostatitus). If he is being treated for this using the drug flomax, one of the side effects of using this drug seems to be "abnormal ejaculation." You seem to not be aware of a prostatitus problem, but if he is using this drug for bph it could mean that it produces strange ejaculations such as small volume, thin ejaculatory fluids, etc. I have discontinued the use of flomax as I have experienced some of these problems just to see. It is too soon to tell but so I have no comments as yet. If he is using the drug, you might ****** it
and see what you you think.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #7
(female)

yosh86 HB User

He isn't taking any kind of medication currently, other than daily multi-vitamins. I'll keep looking into it though. Thanks, js33!

Old 04-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #8
(female)

Mrs.Khan HB User

i searched for your problem .here is what I found .YELLOW COLour can be due to infection and brown due to blood in semen .So you need to get semen analysis done

Last edited by Mrs.Khan; 04-10-2007 at 05:58 AM.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
(male)

DoolittleInc HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh86 View Post
..very thin, and discolored - kind of yellowish-brown... the idea that he may just be urinating rather than ejaculating... but he says that it doesn't feel like normal urination to him, though it also doesn't feel like a normal ejaculation.
This is very similar to my experience, my Girlfriend normal can't bring me to orgasim through handjob, but was successful the other night, when she did I ejaculated just as yosh86 had described, thin, yellowish, however I had a rather alarming volume of it, roughly 3-5 times that of a normal ejaculation, however maybe only 1/8th of my typical urination.
To be quite honest, it really reminds me of an adult clip I once watched of a girl ejaculate with a gush of liquid.
I've never done anything like this before.

This thread is the only thing I've been able to come across that resembles whats happend, so I'm quite baffled.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #10
(male)

offender33 HB User

You should your boyfriend post this. Problem with the prostate have other symptoms besides weird semen.

Old 04-12-2007, 08:46 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

It sounds to me like blood in the semen. This is not particularly worrisome, since it often fixes itself eventually, but is worth the trip to the doctor, to make sure that it is nothing more serious, like prostatitis.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:43 AM   #12
(male)

js33 HB User

I had blood in my ejaculate once..........It turned out to be a kidney stone which I had to have removed by blasting it out with sound waves ( I forget the medical terminology). Very simple proceedure.

Closed Thread