It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
(male)

lightingbird HB User
Increasing sensitivity and prolonging sex.

Its been years since I have had this problem and just dealt with it and now I am wondering if there is anything I can do to change it.

When I have sex it has always been very hard for me to reach orgasm. Over the years, I was always warn the female up front that it takes me awhile or that I might not have one. Advising them I may give them a workout and not reach orgasm at all. Most would so ok and then later it would be a problem. After awhile of getting used to them, gradually I would reach orgasm more and more.

That was then.

Lately, I just don't have the same drive. I'm 34 years old and now I've focused more that it feels "ok" at best and eventually will get to orgasm from sex. I enjoy it more from oral sex and that involves more action to add the woman as she is perfoming fellatio to me. On top of this, now I get tired a bit more. Not sure if its because I'm not in shape anymore or that the dread of another workout is as thrilling. I'm uncircumcised and looking for any help or advice.

Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Increasing concern for worsening eye problems. Dusty Slumber Eye & Vision 0 01-13-2010 02:54 PM
Increasing penis sensitivity Pepperspray Sexual Health - Men 3 11-07-2009 01:39 PM
Don't understand PSA test sensitivity: is this good or bad? richarda123 Cancer: Prostate 1 04-23-2008 06:56 AM
Should I have to keep increasing my zoloft dose? cathy100706 Depression 7 02-24-2008 10:53 PM
Increasing Burning & Deep Pain dee_navymom Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 12 04-08-2007 06:11 AM