It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 12:27 AM   #1
(male)

maxsenger HB User
Question clumped up semen

last time when i ejaculated, i noticed that my semen was not liquidy like the time before. it seemed to me like strawberry jelly, in other words it came out in clumps.it also didnt "shoot out". is this a sign of some kind of infection?disease? virus? or is it because i tried to hold it in? please help!!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #2
(male)

maxsenger HB User
Re: clumped up semen

are you just guessing by the way it sounds or you really know for sure this is not normal. because i read other threads with similar problems and some people said it was normal, the thing was that it depended on how much i was turned on. i dont know im still confused and worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
(female)

shapleybug HB User

sometimes it depends on how long between ejaculations.

In my hubby if it's been a few days then it's like yours, if it's only been the past day it's just liquid, sometimes it's also more yellow in colour and this can depend on what you have been eating.

If you have no pain and feeling well maybe it's just that and nothing to worry about, see how things go in the next week or 2, if your still worried get checked out to put your mind at rest.

hoping this helps you.

sarah

Old 04-12-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

friendof HB User

I've noticed this myself before...and I felt a bit emabarassed by it. I read somewhere that taking zinc helps so I tried adding a zinc supplement and it worked! I was already taking in a bit of zinc via a multi-vitamin but evidently not enough to fix the problem. I'm sure it's tied to diet but you might consider trying zinc to see if that helps as an experiment if nothing else.
Good luck!

Old 04-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #5
(male)

maxsenger HB User

thanks everyone, im more calmed now. ima try the a zinc supplement to see if it stops, k thanks again.

Closed Thread