It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
(male)

Arek920 HB User
Not feeling anything at all during sex

I feel absolutely no sensation when having sex. I have no idea why. My girlfriend and I had our first time not too long ago, and we have tried many times afterwards, but I feel nothing at all.
There is no sensation of joy. There is no sensation of passion. I feel absolutely nothing.
The same thing happens when I kiss her. I feel nothing at all. I thought that I was supposed to feel this "tingly" feeling, but I feel nothing. I asked my girlfriend what she felt, and she said it felt like she was on top of the world.
What the hell is wrong with me? I know I am not gay. I had one of my male friends who is gay kiss me just to make sure, and I felt nothing.
Can someone please help me? I seriously want to feel what others feel. I feel like a damn robot or something...

Old 04-11-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
(male)

zero_0 HB User
Re: Not feeling anything at all during sex

How do you feel, generally?

EDIT: (other than feeling like a robot, I mean, are you happy at the moment?)

Last edited by zero_0; 04-11-2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: clarified

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
(female)

nishasophia HB User

Do you love her or is it just sex?

Old 04-15-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
(male)

nervous_wreck1 HB User

Have you had sex with other women or is this your first? With my gf it took many months for me to reach a comfort level with her where I actually enjoyed everything. I was nervous/anxious at first. Could this be the case?

Old 04-16-2007, 12:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

We're assuming you're at least 16. It could be, you're just not ready emotionally for a sexual experience! If women turn you on in gereral, then, I would think that you're just not ready to have sex with anyone. Just a thought. A lot of times we rush this experience, when we should wait until we are ready.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #6
(male)

prizeless HB User

I have the same problem. My girlfriend tells me that she loves having sex with me and she enjoys it, but I don't feel anything. I know I love her and all that and I have all the feelings when we aren't having sex, but as soon as the sex starts I feel nothing.

Sometimes I do feel all those things and I have noticed that it is when I am not depressed or preoccupied. I think I feel like I shouldn't be enjoying myself with sex when there is something else that needs my attention. I also worry a lot about how my life is going and that causes me a lot of depression at times when things don't go as planned.

Maybe you can relate to this? I have considered going to get a prescription for prozak or something.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
(male)

PeteJB HB User

Could be a buried anxiety, or, just you don't have any interest in this girl. Does your heart ache for her? Do you get strange feelings when you miss her? Do you think about her a lot? Do you do sweet things and actually mean them, as opposed to doing because it's required of you?

It could be your thinking too much about other stuff. . Perhaps try relaxing sometimes and clearing your mind of anything. Or try some passionate music that you *know* you enjoy, not something that you've never tried. BTW Depression is the *major* player in sexual problems, so being depressed is not good! No depression! If you've got a girlfriend then you don't need to be depressed.. much!

Closed Thread