It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
(female)

plainjayne HB User
sorry if this is a rude question but....

my boyfriend says it makes him sad that i dont swallow after oral sex whats the big deal?

Old 04-11-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: sorry if this is a rude question but....

I would say the big deal is that he is asking you to do something that you don't care to do! Have a serious talk with him about this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it is a big deal......why don't you try it?
it's not bad!

Old 04-11-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

duzford HB User

Tell him beggars can't be choosers! Either you spit or omit - his choice.

Seriously it is Suppose to bring on an extra sensation at the end but compromise is still key.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
(female)

plainjayne HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
it is a big deal......why don't you try it?
it's not bad!
because it tastes yuk!i say at least i give him oral sex and he should be grateful but he says men like girls to swallow!

Old 04-11-2007, 02:30 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjayne View Post
because it tastes yuk!i say at least i give him oral sex and he should be grateful but he says men like girls to swallow!
He really should be grateful that you give him oral sex at all. There are many women out there that won't do it period. My husband prefers that I swallow when I give him oral. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on my mood, and also, believe it or not, what type of food he's ate that day. That makes a big difference in the taste!

Last edited by kittywitty; 04-11-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:36 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
He really should be grateful that you give him oral sex at all. There are many women out there that won't do it period.
women should really stop thinking like they're doing their man a favor.....there are many women out there who WILL do it, enjoy doing it, and will do it completely....... and your man may leave you for one of them.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

I really don't think that he would leave me since I AM one of those women who absolutely LOVE to do it. I was just stating the obvious that there are women out there who want no part of it at all, although I can't understand why since it's so much fun. As for 'completely', as I said, I will depending on my mood and what food he's ate that day. Certain food (usually candy, ironically) that he eats makes it taste horrible. If it tastes bad, then I'm not taking it my mouth, let alone swallowing it, and he doesn't expect me to. He usually tells me what he's ate that day so I know what I'm in store for. A woman shouldn't have to sacrifice her comfort to please ANY man. If she does, then he doesn't care about her, and that's not the kind of man to be with anyway.

Last edited by kittywitty; 04-11-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:36 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Xant HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
women should really stop thinking like they're doing their man a favor.....there are many women out there who WILL do it, enjoy doing it, and will do it completely....... and your man may leave you for one of them.
whoa, if a man leaves a woman because she doesn't swallow, what a deep and loving relationship it was...not.

If you don't want to do it, don't. If he leaves you because of it then there was certainly no love there in the first place, sheesh. Or you could try asking him to walk around in womens underwear because it turns you on...after all, there are men out there who would do it and love doing it

Old 04-12-2007, 08:48 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Thanks for beating me to it, Xant.
Rosequartz, that answer is bad advice. Staying in a relationship out of fear of losing him to someone who can perform more sexual stunts is not a good idea.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #11
(female)

shapleybug HB User

Well do it only if you want to and he should understand that and if he doesn't then at least you know where you stand.

Everyone is diffrent, some like it, some don't.

take care and good luck

sarah XX

Old 04-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #12
Inactive
(male)

hi5 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xant View Post
whoa, if a man leaves a woman because she doesn't swallow, what a deep and loving relationship it was...not.

If you don't want to do it, don't. If he leaves you because of it then there was certainly no love there in the first place, sheesh. Or you could try asking him to walk around in womens underwear because it turns you on...after all, there are men out there who would do it and love doing it
I don't think she meant a man would leave his woman if she didn't swallow. I think she meant that a man would leave a woman who didn't give oral sex at all. At least, that's how I interpret it. And for what it's worth, a deep and loving relationship does not take care of one's sexual needs.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:06 PM   #13
Inactive
(female)

Xant HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi5 View Post
I don't think she meant a man would leave his woman if she didn't swallow. I think she meant that a man would leave a woman who didn't give oral sex at all. At least, that's how I interpret it. And for what it's worth, a deep and loving relationship does not take care of one's sexual needs.

Whatever way it was meant, if someone leaves a person they are supposedly in a loving relationship because that person does not meet one of their sexual needs, my answer would be the same.

If you love someone you respect what they do and don't want to do. If there was no sex at all, then that is a different matter altogether.

I don't know what you mean by your last comment, in my book love and sex go together.

Last edited by Xant; 04-12-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 AM   #14
(female)

plainjayne HB User

if i didnt want to give him oral sex and he left me i would be glad to be out of the relationship!!!anyway as it happens i never used to do it at all and the thought made me wretch but its not that bad i quite enjoy doing it i just dont want to swallow it, he hasnt said he would leave me or says its THAT important he just says it would be nice for him but i just dont see the big deal its not like i make a big deal of spitting it out

Old 04-13-2007, 06:43 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Good for you! Like we've all been saying do what makes you feel comfortable. I'm sure there are some things that he's not into sexually and I'll bet you respect his choices, so he should respect yours as well.

Closed Thread