It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Weird feeling when ejaculating, climax did not complete

Masturbation. i have problems with the penis so..never do it rough.. just with the palm of hand.. slowly. Sometimes it doesn't even work it's so annoying.

Well but it worked yesterday and i climaxed. then it felt so weird like as if a bubble formed inside the penis head. I ejaculated and everything but i didn't feel the pleasure that follows the climax. it was so odd. and weird.

Then, next day i tried again. climaxed and all. then ejaculated .. It was better than the day before but it felt kind of numb inside .. very weird.

I'm not gonna try to ejaculate anymore for months.

I didn't feel any pain by the way.. it was just a weird feeling which affected me psychologically too thereafter. still i'm scared. But now i feel fine. What could it be?

Old 04-11-2007, 10:26 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: Weird feeling when ejaculating, climax did not complete

i'm 27. and don't have a gf. never had sex. just mastubation for health purposes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Sometimes you can masturbate and just ejaculate, and it is just a release, sometimes it is the most fantastic thing ever and other times it is pretty good. It varies a lot, depending on how you are feeling, how horny you are, how long it was since the last time, lots of reasons.

So I wouldn't worry about one or two times when it is not earth shattering!

Old 04-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

Well i tried it again.. and it felt weird when the ejaculate came out. I don't know what in the urethra mutated ..so that the ejacualte coming out feels really odd. But the going to pee in the bathroom does not feel weird. just the ejaculation thing. feels like numb inside.

I dont know.. maybe i shoud never try ejaculation again

Old 04-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Noko please don't give up on your personal pleasure. If there's no actual pain I'm sure there's nothing seriously wrong. It could be something like a small urethral stricture or blockage. But you say no odd feelings when urinating..

I don't know, there's a big difference in your sperm and your urine thickness wise. Sometimes my climax feels incredibly different too. Sometimes it's really weak and other times it feels like I've spewed my insides out. If you feel the bubble sensation repeatledly, ask a doctor. He might try a urethral sounding, a procedure where he inserts a smooth stainless steel rod into your urethral opening. If you have this done it's not painful like it sounds. It's a very smooth probe and I'm sure would be well lubricated. It's a common procedure too.

All in all, don't give up on your pleasure. You need that release.

Keep us posted.

Luck.

-h

Closed Thread