It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
(male)

arthur13 HB User
Many Sexual Problems- need help

I am 19 and have had one sexual partner. During our relationship, I never got comfortable with sex due to many problems that occured. First off, I had PE issues-the first times we tried sex i couldn't last at all. I've heard of PE where people ejaculate after a few minutes, but it would happen to me right at initial penetration. Even with oral sex, I couldn't last more than a minute. This probably leading to other problems, I then began having trouble getting an erection. When I would finally get one, I would ejaculate immediately. I have had minor depression issues in my life, but I think these sexual problems got me into an extremely low state of mind. This was last year, I haven't even pursued a girl since due to fear of having sex and basically blowing it leading to further embarassment. I tried desensitizing condoms, but even those didn't help much. Sometimes they would allow me to last long, but then I wouldn't be able to orgasm at all. Even with masturbation, it is diffficult for me to last very long at all. At this point of my life I feel that I want more than anything to have a healthy sex life but I need to fix these problems. Any advise would help.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:25 AM   #2
(male)

SufferingEd HB User
Re: Many Sexual Problems- need help

First of relax. It is perfectly normal for someone your age and experience to not last very long. Heck some men in thier 30's and 40's do not last very long either. Try to have more forplay. Enjoy the expreince. Also you said you have had depression problems over the years. If you are on any depression medication then they can cause you to have erection problems. Talk to your doctor. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread