It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 03:50 AM   #1
(male)

martin808 HB User
new veins after heavy masturbation?

Hi
Has anyone ever masturbated really hard once and noticed there were new veins on your penis that weren't there before? Did they go away?

This happened to me 2 weeks back and i'm really worried.
Mine are quite small blood vessels, dark purple/dark red. Much more prominent when erect, I'm sure I've never had these before.

I've refrained from masturbation since.. I really hope they're going to go away because they look nasty.
Can anyone offer any advice because I'm really worried!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
(female)

plainjayne HB User
Re: new veins after heavy masturbation?

its probably just mild bruising. when you have an erection all the blood rushes there so thats why your veins are looking bigger afterwards. if its painful dont be so rough next time if its not painful dont worry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
(male)

nervous_wreck1 HB User

I've experienced this too... just give it a break for a little while, let everything rejuvenate.

Last edited by nervous_wreck1; 04-15-2007 at 10:55 PM.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:58 AM   #4
(male)

martin808 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervous_wreck1 View Post
I've experienced this too... just give it a break for a little while, let everything rejuvenate.
Hi
Were yours quite small veins? How long was it until they subsided in your case?
I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes really. I'm quite anxious so thanks for sharing your experience.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Martin I really don't think it's the masturbation. Many men have quite large and prominent veins on the shaft of their penises. Some not as many as others. I think what you've described is very normal. As one of the others said, especially if you masturbating really hard as you said, the blood rushes to you penis and might sometimes overengorge your veins.

Seriously, I don't think it's due to masturbation, it's just the way your penis responds to intense stimulation.

-h

Old 04-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
(male)

martin808 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairier yet.. View Post
Martin I really don't think it's the masturbation. Many men have quite large and prominent veins on the shaft of their penises. Some not as many as others. I think what you've described is very normal. As one of the others said, especially if you masturbating really hard as you said, the blood rushes to you penis and might sometimes overengorge your veins.

Seriously, I don't think it's due to masturbation, it's just the way your penis responds to intense stimulation.

-h
Thanks for your comments
I accept that its normal to have large veins on your penis- But in my case the veins that appeared are really small, thin and long blood vessels that definitely weren't there before. (This definitely happened after one extremely rough session)
I didnt think this was normal, to be honest.
Thanks for your supportive comments though. M

Last edited by martin808; 04-17-2007 at 09:18 AM.

Closed Thread