It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
(male)

rpcr HB User
Unhappy testical swelling after no particular reason

anyone who can help please!!

today i noticed that my right testical is swollen relative to the left! i have had some pain in it for a little while now, but it was never bad, also the right side of my groin was hurting and is hurting now. not only my testical is swollen also the chord is swollen. i used to get the pain sometimes after masturbating, but i dont masturbate much, 2, 3 times per week tops. i have recently gotten a new girlfriend, and i have had erections because of her after which i did not masturbate or anything. can it be that blood got pumped into my testiclas that shouldnt have? or is it cancer? i really hope it isnt!! i have my final high school exams in a month and i can really not spend time in a hospital right now!

if i were to have something serious, how long would i have to be in the hospital??

Old 04-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
(male)

james186 HB User
Re: testical swelling after no particular reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcr View Post
anyone who can help please!!

today i noticed that my right testical is swollen relative to the left! i have had some pain in it for a little while now, but it was never bad, also the right side of my groin was hurting and is hurting now. not only my testical is swollen also the chord is swollen. i used to get the pain sometimes after masturbating, but i dont masturbate much, 2, 3 times per week tops. i have recently gotten a new girlfriend, and i have had erections because of her after which i did not masturbate or anything. can it be that blood got pumped into my testiclas that shouldnt have? or is it cancer? i really hope it isnt!! i have my final high school exams in a month and i can really not spend time in a hospital right now!

if i were to have something serious, how long would i have to be in the hospital??
Seeing a doctor will eliminate the serious concerns. It sounds like Chronic Orchialagia. Its got several treatments that might work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread