It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
(male)

jason86 HB User
tight frenulum

hi guys. abit of an embarrasing problem... i think i have 'frenulum breve'.
i went to the doctors about it a couple of months ago and he said i have nothing to worry about but im still not 100%.
when flaccid, i can pull my foreskin all the way back with no problems, but when erect i can only pull it back over the head, not really any further. is this actually normal?
ive tried putting on condoms in the past but i cant roll it all the way back because of my foreskin still being in the way. or do i need a larger size?
its really getting me down because i keep putting off relationships with girls. by the way - im a virgin and un-circumsised.
any help/advice would be much appreciated.

jason

Old 04-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
(male)

grond82 HB User
Re: tight frenulum

go to home page of this site. In search engine type 'frenulum' but before check that you search this site not web. There is a lot of things to learn and one man had the same question as yours. I had a problem of frenulum brave and I searched the web a lot. This site I found very good. So search it it will help you I am sure.

this guy GeoffB seems to know a lot. go here:

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347[/url]

it has information on tight frenulum

If you hadn't maneged it tell me.

good luck

Last edited by grond82; 04-13-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2007, 04:57 AM   #3
(male)

jason86 HB User

hi grond82. ive searched everywhere for info into this. ive posted on numurous forums, searched on the web and even tried joining medical based chat rooms for an answer, but no luck!
please guys... any help???

Old 04-15-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
(male)

jason86 HB User

bump. please guys. 55 views but 1 reply!?

Old 04-15-2007, 02:39 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Go to [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=86[/url] and 2nd sticky post down. Give this a read.

It sounds light your foreskin may need a small amount of stretching rather than the frenulum, as you can pull it all the way back when flaccid. With regards to condoms, I would have thought that it should not be a problem to roll it over your penis even if the skin is not all the way back, although this would be the preferable method. I doubt the size of the condom is a problem as they stretch considerably! Are you sure it is the right way around as it will only unroll all the way one way, but will roll a little way even if it is the wrong way round!

Old 04-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

If I understand, you can roll your foreskin back over the head when erect but no further. The condom should easily roll further back on the shaft beyond the head unless the condom is too short - anyway this is how it should work.
Maybe you need to buy some longer and bigger condoms to accomodate your erect penis. Hope this may help.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #7
(male)

gooby HB User

here is a page that has some info on frenulum breve. You need to scroll on down to frenulum to get there. It list some treatments and some other info.

[deleted]

Now the thing is, if you are having a problem and you have some doubt about the first doc's opinion, get a second opinion. The doc may not see a problem or feel there isn;t really a problem but it;s your frenulum, not his.

That site also spoke of some non-surgical stretching therapy.

I didn;t read everything but it sure sounds like it answers most your questions.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-15-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Not allowed.

Closed Thread