It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2007, 11:13 AM   #1
(female)

jennyleigh118 HB User
Clear Ejaculation

Ive just started dating someone for about a month now and I noticed something odd about his sperm that has concerned me. My boyfriend is 26 years old and when he ejaculates his semen is clear as water. Its as of there isnt any sperm in it. Is this normal for a grown man? what does it mean? He works out everyday cause he's a fireman. Can that affect his sperm?
Sincerely,
Worried

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
(female)

plainjayne HB User
Re: Clear Ejaculation

my boyfs is sometimes clear and sometimes cloudy dunno why though i will come back and see other peoples answers im interested now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2007, 06:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Clear Ejaculation

Jen I wish I knew the answer to that as well. I'm 42 and sometimes have the same problem. I believe it's quite normal. When I was younger I produced lots of very thick bright white sperm, swimming in lots of clear, slick semen.

Now that I'm older the volume has decreased significantly. Many times it will be clear as you stated, and then sometimes it will be cloudy. On rare ocassion it will be kind of thick and white like it used to be. Your boyfriend is very young, but I believe it's normal for him too. If you're having sex a lot, or if he's masturbating in between, his load probably hasn't fully matured. Try abstaining for 2-3 days and see how his sperm looks. That usually does the trick for me.

Take care.

-h

Closed Thread