It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
(male)

CmnderKeen68 HB User
Anal wart?

A few months ago I felt an irritation around my anus. I checked it out and found a pretty big red, soft bump there right on the outside of the opening. I haven't had sex, so I wasn't worried about it being and STD. I assumed it was a zit or something and decided to wait it out. After about a week, I stopped feeling anything so assumed it had gone away. Now, about a week ago, I found another large bump in the same place. I figured I'd just wait it out again, but this time it hasn't gotten any better. Today, I thought it seemed to be getting a little smaller, but then I noticed another bump on the other side that wasn't there yesterday. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Old 04-19-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Anal wart?

a hemorrhoid?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Anal wart?

Sounds like Piles, or haemorrhoids. They are veins that get herniated, and can be itchy and or painful. Sometimes you may see a bit of blood spotting where they have ruptured. At first it is worth trying over the counter cream, if they are persistent then go and see a doctor. They also are very likely to be inside your rectal opening as well.

Closed Thread