It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
(male)

99 fenix HB User
ejaculating shortly after sex starts

my girlfriend and i just recently started having sex, we were both virgins, im 20 and shes 18. alot of times, when im on top i tend to be ready to ejaculate more quickly, within a few minutes. i was reading up on it and i foudn something that said that weight and tension of the muscles can make ejaculation come quicker, it said to breath deeper and meditate basicly to help control and basicly stop before you come to let that feeling go away then start back up. im just wondering if there is any advice any 1 could give to help control this..thanks guys...
brad

Last edited by 99 fenix; 04-20-2007 at 01:54 AM.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: coming shortly after sex starts

The stop and start method may work; you may also consider masturbating a short time before you want to have sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #3
(male)

gooby HB User

from what I understand, "a few minutes" is not neccessarily bad. I would have to dig for stats but ejaculation actually does not take that long for a typical male. A report from the Kinsey institute states that 75% of men ejaculate within 2 minutes of insertion.

You, being quite inexperienced, would tend to last a shorter time than a man of great experience. There is a great deal of psychological action going on that will speed things up, especially being a newbie. The sensations are also new to you so they will cause a greater (faster) reaction from you.

Relax. Don;t get freaked out. Getting worked up about this can actually cause it to worsen. It surely makes it seem worse.

find a position that works best for you. there are some that are supposed to work better for this than others. there are also some products on the market that desensitize the penis but you will find that the psychological factor can over ride whatever the physical sensation is telling you.

relax. it's one of the best things you can do.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
(male)

99 fenix HB User

thanks guys...i will relax!!! lol

Old 04-21-2007, 03:04 AM   #5
(male)

WRT876 HB User

go to your doctor and get a prescription for paxil..it works..you can then taper off of it and you will be good to go..fixing this problem is an off label benefit of this drug and it works..it will absolutely solve the problem and help your confidence.

Old 04-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #6
(male)

gooby HB User
Re: ejaculating shortly after sex starts

I am in no way telling you what to do but since 99 fenix is so new to sexual experiences, the last thing I would suggest would be to take meds this early in the game.

Since he is so new to the game, he needs to learn about himself first. If he continues to have problems (which actually aren;t real problems at the moment) he then can deal with a treatment.

I believe he should take a "let's see how things progress" approach before starting meds for treatment of a normal situation.

just my opinion.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:27 PM   #7
(male)

WRT876 HB User

that's a fair point..if it resolves itself naturally, all the better..but if the problem disrupts his relationship and life, then he should not hesitate to seek medical treatment..it's a medical problem just like anything else..no shame in seeking medication to get him a normal life...

Old 04-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #8
(male)

99 fenix HB User

well guys...i boosted my own confidence just for the fact that i love her and want her to have the big O as well..so i relaxed, was confident, switched it up a bit and we made love twice..matter of fact, she had a female ejaculation on me while making love, it was different, but nice and after a short break, we did it again. thanks for the advice, its still really sensitive, but i believe problem is solved and will get better from here on out, thanks to all who helped

Closed Thread