It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
(male)

lightingbird HB User
Long time sexual problem, need help

Since I've been sexually active I've always had the same problems.

No reaching orgasm during oral sex.
Very difficult to reach orgasm during actual sex.

I always advice my new girlfriend ahead of time of the issue but it still comes off like I'm not interested in her physically at some point. I've learned that oral sex helps a lot at which I have to masterbate to finish myself off. This only works if my girlfriend is going down on me at the same time. It's almost like I've always been able to get partially turned on at best. About a year ago, I was approached by two women that wanted to mess around sexually. I declined for fear of my sexual problems.

I'm at the end of my rope. Since I've gotten a little older, I'm not in the best shape as I used to me. Formerly I would just have a sex marthon until I reached orgasm by normal sex. Since I've gotten lazy, I don't have that ability. Thats another issue that I can work on and deal with by working out. Now the reaching orgasm thing, I need help. There must be a way I can beat it and not have this problem before I run my girlfriend off.

Any help, advice, referrals, or anything?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User
Re: Long time sexual problem, need help

Yes, stop masturbating. you are used to the hand and not the vagina.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
(male)

gooby HB User

actually x5driver has a point.

if you masturbate often, you may be "running on empty" so to speak. generally if you have not ejaculated recently it will happen quicker. try avoiding the hand for awhile.

this could cause the oral sex situation as well. although it is nearly impossible for me to climax via only oral sex myself and it has nothing to do with how often I have had sex. regardless how much I enjoy it, it j.just doesn;t seem to provide a "happy ending".

Old 04-23-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
(male)

jerk HB User

I have the exact same "problem." If you may call it a problem. You find oral sex boring? So do I. I thought it was just me. Are all my friends virgins or something? They're in their 30s but they think oral sex and intercourse is soo great.

Old 04-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
(male)

college_dude HB User

Hey man, I am the same way. I have never gotten off from oral sex. All of my friends thing it is totally awesome but it just does nothing for me.

Closed Thread