It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
(female)

nikki26 HB User
Painful ejactulations/low sex drive ?

My husband is 37 and we have been together 7 years. I had him go to the dr because he has no interest in sex and when we do have sex when he ejaculates it is painful. At first his family dr sent him for blood test to see where his hormone levels were. They were slightly low and put him on testostrone patches. That lasted about 2 weeks before he stopped using them. I told him again to go back the dr's but this time a urlogist (sp) This dr asked him a few questions and decided he had an infection in his prostate. Of course in my mind the reason for the dr deciding this is because he said "how long has it been hurting?" My husband replies since i've been with my wife.. He fails to mention he wasnt sexually active before hand. He had only had sex about 4 or 5 times. Then i thought an infection for 7 years is a bit much and i now believe that dr was crazy! Anyhow that dr put my husband on cipro to clear up this so called infection. Well we had sex and it still hurts. Its basically from what he says and i what i see. A sharp pain in his penis to the point where it hurts to pull out and he nor myself can even move once he starts to ejactulate.

Any ideas on what this painful ejaculation is all about anyone else experience it???

Closed Thread