It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
(male)

jamesinUK HB User
Get erections to quick / easy + other problems

Hi, well if anyone wants to get a breif idea of my initial problems they are here:

Quote:
[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=442774[/url]
As well as them issues i have finaly met a good m8 (female) (and my only real life m8) who ive started going places with and that sorta stuff which is good.

but my past problems and some new ones keep getting in the way because of my lack of experience and understanding i am guessing in the real world.

My problem from the above post regarding the toilet issue and not bein able to in public is still a problem, i seem to be perfectly ok if its a cubical with a door but i seem to be stuffed if theres no door or its not a cubical, i just cant go at all, and this can really ruin my night and also wanting to go out in future.

also, the foreskin on my penis doesn't retract back all the way and i find it pretty tough to get it back, and once back i find it tough to get it back down, usualy it results in me having to wait for the erection to go down which also knocks my confidence, baring in mind i have hardly any experience with girls sexualy as well.

moving on from that problem to what my initial post was going to be and i thought id just add to it lol.. because of my lack of experience i find my self getting erections extremly easy, so much so that am quiet paranoid about it, ive never even kissed a girl and my new 'friend' who yes i also fancy i find myself sometimes nearly getting one from just holding / hugging her, ive never had a full one but it still spooked me getting one just from that, i just know the first time i kiss a girl i'l prob be hard for about a hour lol

I hope no one thinks i just see girls as sexual objects, because i dont i really like this girla lot and shes helped me so much to start going out again and get a bit of confidence, shes even sed she does like me but for the type of lad she goes for am just lacking completly in confidence.

anyway the actual problem about the erections, i am guessing most people will say that in time after having sex or bein closer to girls i wont get them as much, but for someone who is 26, am guessing girls are going to look at me a bit funny if i am outside and get an erection just from her giving my a quick kiss or so on..

i also do find it pretty hard being arund the girl sometimes when shes bein flirty with other lads, she does know i like her and my problems althought she seems to like being flity in front of me sometimes, am not sure what to make of that lol but am not sure if am harming a good friendship because i guess i do get a bit jelous sometimes and this has been mentioned by her :sas

anyway, i hope someone can offer some help as i feel completly lost, especialy with all my other problems as well.

thanks

James

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Get erections to quick / easy + other problems

James,
as for offering advise on the girl. She may not be the one for you. Unless you like the flirty type, the ones that purposely make you jealous. It's normal for you to be a bit jealous, and again it's normal for you to have all the erections!
You're not 15 but you're not 55 either.
Enjoy your youth, and all the erections, because you're right, as we get older we don't have as many, and we do miss them. lol.. Most of us are like that at your age! Aleast I was.lol
.. If my pants rubbed me the wrong way, I would get an erection. I was so sensitive to touch, I couldn't ware boxers because I couldn't stand the stimulation/friction that I got. So, what's a guy to do? Where tighter fitting briefs, or a jock strap! Something that will hold you in. I don't know where in the country/what country you live in, but here in America, over sized t-shirts and baggy pants or in style! With the baggy pants/over sized shirts, guys have it made now days.Lol.. I didn't have it so easy growing up. Now you can easily hide your erections, and know one know that you have one but you! So my advise is, keep the girl as a friend, enjoy your erections, and just be happy that you're having them.

Closed Thread