It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2007, 11:28 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Is it ok to have another ejaculation after you had one?

if you had one ejaculation about 1 hour ago and then you feel like the relapse time has passed and your sexual feeling is back. Is it ok to have another? And how many times can you do this? Could you do it like 5 times? after the you recover from one and your sexual feeling is back?

i've never had sex or anything..just mastrbation but i always go to sleep after the session and then i don't do anything more till the next night. So i dont know if it's healthy to do it again or not?

im 27 years old male

Old 04-30-2007, 04:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Is it ok to have another ejaculation after you had one?

If your penis can cope with it, then you will be able to. It depends which will get sore first, your penis or your arm!

5 times might be pushing it, but if you maybe hadn't done it for a few days, and you were highly stimulated for some reason then 5 would not be out of the question. Some people may be able to manage more than 5 times easily, you never know till you try. The recovery time will get longer between each time, and the effort both mentally and physically would get harder but it is certainly feasible.

After a marathon session you may not feel you need to masturbate for a day or so afterwards!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #3
(male)

sin-good HB User

One thing nokobot: we all enjoy orgasms, but there must be a point of diminishing returns when you go at it the way you do! Are you trying for a world's record, or something? Maybe you should get a hobby that doesn't include your penis, and basically expand your horizons!

Old 04-30-2007, 07:13 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

I'm not actually doing it.. But i was just wondering if it's healthy to do it. Cause i last like 1 minute.. and then it's over. that's quite disappointing.

Old 05-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokoBot View Post
I'm not actually doing it.. But i was just wondering if it's healthy to do it. Cause i last like 1 minute.. and then it's over. that's quite disappointing.
Then in that case you should not be trying for quantity, but trying for quality!

Forget multiple times, go for training yourself to last longer. There are various ways, including thinking about something really horrible like your tax payments or overdraft, or images of something really off-putting like the backside of an elephant! (Use your own thoughts, I just provided examples which I hope will not be turn ons for you!).

Apart from distraction, try to force yourself to stop just before you know the inevitable is about to happen! And I mean before, after is too late! Repeat this several times, bring yourself near the boil, then calm down a bit, then off you go again. Other methods I am told work are to squeeze the bottom of your penis pretty hard as you begin to feel it is too late, then continue to hold this until the feeling has gone away, then you start going again. See how many times you can get going, and then stop. This should help you to extend the time it takes.

Give these a go and see what works for you

Closed Thread