It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
(male)

Ash21488 HB User
Unhappy First time having sex i cant get an erection!!

Hi could anyone please help me with some good advice, recently i had a girl in my bed and when we was kissing and stuff i could feel myself get hard. But when it came to the sex part i couldnt for life of me get hard and was really embarresed. Then about 3 weeks after i found myself in bed with another girl and it happend again no movment at all untill the next morning when i woke but by that time she wasnt intrested. I know its nerves but its getting anoying cos i cant control it i try relaxing and feel relaxed but still dont happen could u anyone please help by the way im 18 years of age.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: First time having sex i cant get an erection!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash21488 View Post
Hi could anyone please help me with some good advice, recently i had a girl in my bed and when we was kissing and stuff i could feel myself get hard. But when it came to the sex part i couldnt for life of me get hard and was really embarresed. Then about 3 weeks after i found myself in bed with another girl and it happend again no movment at all untill the next morning when i woke but by that time she wasnt intrested. I know its nerves but its getting anoying cos i cant control it i try relaxing and feel relaxed but still dont happen could u anyone please help by the way im 18 years of age.

Hi

This is absolutely the norm for your first time and for a 18-year-old. I think there are at least three "solutions" for your case:

1. Make the preliminaries last as long as possible. Don't haste into penetration, but rather explore the girl's body as best as you can and allow yourself to be explored as well.

2. Practice masturbation.

3. Let yourself be led by the girl. Ask her what to do next. This will show her that you are concerned about her and her feelings.

A fourth piece of advice:

Fall in love first. Don't simply make sex, but make love with someone you love.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
(male)

Ash21488 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendulum View Post
Hi

This is absolutely the norm for your first time and for a 18-year-old. I think there are at least three "solutions" for your case:

1. Make the preliminaries last as long as possible. Don't haste into penetration, but rather explore the girl's body as best as you can and allow yourself to be explored as well.

2. Practice masturbation.

3. Let yourself be led by the girl. Ask her what to do next. This will show her that you are concerned about her and her feelings.

A fourth piece of advice:

Fall in love first. Don't simply make sex, but make love with someone you love.

i do explore the girl but i run out of things to do.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-01-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Do not ask for how-tos. (Read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.)

Old 05-01-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
(male)

mtgrizzlymn HB User

had the exact same problem when my first (married her to 17 years now) its was all in my head (nervous i guess i dont know) but if your ready in the morning you should be fine at night to as long as your not to tired.

Closed Thread