It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
(male)

JasonCJS HB User
Red face Raw Penis after masturbation, PAIN!

Ouch. Even as I type this im in pain. I think I might of accidently rubbed my penis too hard without enough lubrication becuase a portion of it is red and it stings to walk becuase the raw area touches my clothing alot. At one point I felt like I as on fire! What can I do? I don't know if I accidently opened a small wound doing it but I do know I usually do this middle wet, mostly dry when I masturbate becuase I find that it feels better to orgasm dry than wet. I don't know. It just hurts like heck right now.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tarheel247 HB User
Re: Raw Penis after masturbation, PAIN!

you must have rough hands to make it that bad. try vasoline. that should help. if you have some neosporin+ that would halp with pain and poss. infection. take some ibuprofen for pain also. the vasoline should do the trick if you don't have anything else. as for prevention i'd have to say either stop doing it or get use to using lots of lube. or soften your hand..which is not a guy thing to do..lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

..that's it Jason. I used to stimulate my penis dry too, there was a different feeling that was quite pleasurable, and I got raw as well.

You're just raw, that's all. As the woman said, put a little neosporin on it after you shower at night or something, and in a short while I'm sure you'll be OK.

You may have to stop the dry masturbation..

-h

Old 05-07-2007, 06:02 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

If you do not have any other lubricant, your own saliva works well.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Boydawg HB User

The skin around the penis should have enough slack in it to do this without actually rubbing your hand back and forth over your penis.
Then maybe you are just beating the poor thing to death....heck I rubbed blisters on mine when I was young...

Closed Thread