It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
(male)

Seany1988 HB User
Question Scrotum Skin Climbing Penis

As of recently I haven't really thought much less of my penis size, I'm 19, a little less than 7 inches (erect) with not too big of a girth but I'm fine with my size. My concern is that on the bottom of my penis, there is skin (from my scrotum) that goes halfway up my penis.

My Concern:
What I would like to know is over the last couple of years, because of the pull from my scrotum, my penis has bent downwards just a little bit....not too much, but just enough to notice. Is this effecting my penis size? Could I actually be bigger than what I am now? If it is effecting my penis size (obviously its effecting my straightness), what can I do about it? Is there a surgery I can have to get the excess skin removed? Also, if there is a name for this, what is it?

My girlfriend says that my penis is fine, but just today, I brought up the topic of getting the excess skin removed and she said it would be fine for me to get the surgery if that is what I want.

Can somebody please help?

Thanks,
Sean

Old 05-05-2007, 03:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Scrotum Skin Climbing Penis

Most guys have scrotal skin that goes some way up the penis, it is how we are made! If you are circumcised I wonder if this has caused the skin to be pulled up the penis more than if you were not circumcised?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2007, 11:16 AM   #3
(male)

Seany1988 HB User

I am circumsised. I still don't believe that the excess skin climbing the shaft of my penis is normal. I've never really seen it on any other male before. The skin just dangles their when I have an erection. It's like the pull from the skin is preventing me from becoming bigger.

Last edited by Seany1988; 05-05-2007 at 11:19 AM.

Old 05-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
(female)

define_truth HB User

Just to give you the female perspective here.. if your girlfriend tells you that your penis is fine, it's fine. She probably only said that you should have the surgery if you want to because she wants you to be happy and to do what will make you most comfortable. I know that's what I would say to my boyfriend too if he asked me that question.

Closed Thread