It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2007, 01:31 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Can't climax with nothing but risky moves

For many of you it's not risky but normal masterbation is risky for me because i had an injury before. well, it turns out i know it works because i've done it.. yeah but every time i risk being hurt. becaues sometimes it doesn't hurt but most times if i try it, it hurts and then i'm ruined and in pain.

So i keep trying to find ways thtat may help me climax without being risky. This is what doesn't work:

1. Hand masterbation( if i touch the trunk with hands awweful nerve pain)

2. masterbation touching only head of penis.. doesn't work at alll even with all the slowness and concentration i put into it. i guess you can erect the penis by touching the little skin right under the head.. but that doesn't lead to masterbation. what does lead is more on the trunk which i can't touch

So basically all that is normal doesn't work

Here's what worked awesome when i tried it
-Making a home made girl lovedoll(but great and realistic not like those craps they sell with a pair of jeans pants filling them up as if it is a real girl.. then putting a torso with a pillow, tightitening to make curves. filling pants to make awesome realistic curves and buttocks.

if i thurst into that. with the realism combined with thrusting.. then it doesn't hurt and i get climax fast. However, last time i did this my nuts hurt because they bumped or something. and so i didn't want to do this again.

but since it's the most efficient thing for me, should i try it again?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread