It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 09:04 AM   #1
(male)

mark.trentos HB User
Unhappy anus pains after erection/masturbation/sex

Okay.. this is hell embarassing,

I have been experiencing a severe anus pain since about 3 or 4 weeks, every time i masturbate or have sex. Actually.. it about every time i have an erection. Now i like having sex and stuffs, i am masturbating, or having sex around 3 times a day.
I am faithful, never changed partner, neither had my partner ever changed partner. Never had unprotected sex. Lately, this anus pain has been real painful after each erection, sometimes i feel the need to go to the toilet or fart, just to relieve the pain, but the pain still continues, i can't sit properly nor try to stretch my legs too much, it pains too much!!.. its horrible, though walking i have no problems, usually pain goes around 1 or 2 hours after starting.

never had gay relation, never inserted any object in my *** or anything like that.

no its not blueballs.. my balls are not paining.. only my anus paining severrely after erection.

Its quite a bit embarassing to ask such a thing.. that is why i thought I'll get some advice online first before trying to ask that to a doctor without sounding vulgar.

please help, i am afraid.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: anus pains after erection/masturbation/sex

It sounds like one of your anal sphincters is locking.
This is nothing in particular to worry about, though it is painful, while it is happening. I don't know what to tell you. The few times it happened to me, it was horribly painful. I also am a one female partner monogamous guy. There seemed to be nothing I could do to make it go away. It stopped on its own, and I never had trouble with it again.

The Following User Says Thank You to tommy124 For This Useful Post:
stanly (08-04-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
(male)

mark.trentos HB User
Re: anus pains after erection/masturbation/sex

the thing is that this is horrible and pain, scary.

Closed Thread