It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
(male)

andonamouse HB User
White bump on penis...(not PPP)

Hiya, im a 23 year old guy, ive only had sex once (unprotected) coming up to 5 years ago and have had no signs of anything bad on penis since, apart from PPP which a harmless non-STD. (PPP being the reason i havent had sex since, its not cosmetically pleasing)

Ive always had coldsores as long as i can remember which means i do have a form of herpes but about 4-5 months ago i chaffed my penis while masturbating (underside of the shaft) and it scabbed.

The scab fell off but it came back once chaffed again (erections/masturbation/picking at it) after a few times it turned into what looked like a burst red spot/sore and since has turned into what looks like a white bubble of pus with tiny holes on the top, is not very notiible to the eye but is rough to the touch.

It feels and looks like rough scar tissue but on closer inspection it looks like its got little holes like tiny sores.

Could i have had genital herpes laying dormant for so many years and now the skin has been broken its surfaced?

(i have cut myself shaving down there but it was closer to the testicles, not actally right next to the glans)

Remember i havent had unprotected sex for over 5 years, and when i did it was only once, and since have had no problems with my penis whatsoever until now.

ps it doesnt hurt at all, just gets itchy when it scabs, like all scabs

Last edited by andonamouse; 06-15-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: White bump on penis...(not PPP)

I would pop along to a GUI clinic and get yourself checked out. Its free, anonymous and quick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread