It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User
Strange redness and bumps under my foreskin?

(I am uncircumcised and 19 years old)

My girlfriend and i had sex twice today, and after the second time, i went to the bathroom to clean up and i noticed these strange tiny red bumps/spots on my penis head and the head was abnormally red. I thought it was nothing so i just went about my day.

Now i just went to take a shower and my penis head feels normal, just very slightly irritated (doesnt hurt, doesnt sting, doesnt really bother me. It just feels different), and i pulled back on the skin. Now the head of my penis under the skin is really red, and it appears as if the skin is drying out. I also considered that it was some sort of goo, but i am pretty sure it is coming off as dry skin, but i could be wrong, might be a goo substance. I went in the shower, pulled back, and moistened it up again, but 5 minutes later it really looks like the flesh part of the head under the skin is getting really dry. Does anyone know what the problem is and how i can fix it?

(Another question, irrelevant to the first one)
Also, this has nothing to do with this, i've had this for awhile and i know of it. But i am uncircumcised like i said, and if i pull my skin back far enough, i noticed the part where the head curves in and turns into the shaft looks really bumpy. I have had this for years, and it doesnt bother me, doesnt feel any different. But instead of being a smooth transition between the head and shaft, it is a bit rough on the part where it curves. Not bumpy exactly, just rigid instead of smooth. Is this normal for uncircumcised guys like me?

Last edited by MrZeely; 07-05-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Rewriting entire post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User
Re: Strange redness and bumps under my foreskin?

UPDATE:

Today its not bumpy at all, but the penis head under the skin is red and seems inflamed. Also, its definitely not dried skin, its some sort of pus or something. I think it might be the male equivalent of a yeast infection, or just an infection in general.

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this?

Old 07-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

monistat or vagisil, for you and your partner

Old 07-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User

Is the monistat for guys too? I just looked it up and its mostly a female thing, does it apply to foreskin infections too?

Old 07-08-2007, 06:13 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User

Can i please get some help with this? Im going to pick up either Monistat/Vagisil today before i go to work.

I have been using anti-bacterial soap lately, from the looks of it, it seems to be dying down slowly. But i am not sure, i dont see nearly as much of white nasty stuff, but what is worrying me is my foreskin in general. When i pull it back, the penis head is really red, and its alot harder to pull the skin back than it used to be. Another thing that im worrying abuot is that when its unerect, and the skin completely covers my penis (remember, im uncircumcised), the very tip of the skin is a little red too.

From the looks of it, i think it might be slowly going away. But i really want some quick suggestions, and explanations on here, because i dont want this to turn into anything serious if its not handled properly. So its definitely the male equivilant to a yeast infection, and the yeast infection vaginal creams that women use should do the trick for me too?

Old 07-09-2007, 05:28 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer 77 View Post
Is the monistat for guys too? I just looked it up and its mostly a female thing, does it apply to foreskin infections too?
Yes it does. It's safe for female genitals and therefore for foreskins too.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 07-09-2007 at 05:28 AM.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User

Well another update:

The white fungus stuff, whatever it is, is 99% gone. There is still very little under the skin, but im pretty sure its just leftover Vagisil.

Problem now is that the penis head and the foreskin is really red still, not really going away. Also, the foreskin is abnormally tight, maybe its as tight as it used to be and i just dont know it (because i never just pulled it that far back for no reason).

Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User

Well now it looks a whole lot better, but there is an awful stench coming from it. What is wrong?

Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

All those symptoms point to a thrush infection. Get the over-the-counter cream from the pharmacy.
Geoff

Old 07-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User

Well the infection is gone, the redness is gone, the fungus or whatever is gone.

Whats wrong now is that there is a terrible smell to it. My girlfriend noticed today, when i get an erection, its an awful smell. I went to the bathroom to examine, maybe some fungus came back. Looks cleaner than ever, but if im standing up with my pants down, i can smell it.

Why does it smell? How do i fix this?

Old 07-13-2007, 05:27 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

I still say the smell is likely to be a thrush infection.
Geoff

Closed Thread