It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
(male)

cynister911 HB User
discoloration of skin on penis... what is this?

This morning I noticed a white circle (a bit smaller than a dime) on the top of my penis near the base. I have never noticed this before but would assume it to be recent as I frequently "trim" the area and would have noticed it before. It has the same texture as the rest of my skin, it's just a different colour. It's quite scary to think what this might be.

I will research sex clinics in the area (Toronto) and get it checked out, but in the meantime does anyone know what this could/might be????

I am hoping it is vitiligo which I have recently learned of but somehow I think I'm not so lucky... ugh

Last edited by cynister911; 07-09-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: discoloration of skin on penis... what is this?

For a lack of a better word, I would say liver spots! Older people get them on their hands and face, and other parts of their bodies as well. I don't know what really causes them. I suppose young people get them to. Could freacles, if I'm spelling the work correct, be something to consider?
Maybe the lack of moisture in the skin perhaps! Anyway, I had the same experience as you a while ago. While grooming, there was this spot, actually two spots about a half an inche apart on the top shaft of my penis. They were about the size of the head of a pencil eracer, or smaller.

Like yourself, I panicked! wondering were they there all along and I just didn't notice them? I think I would have if they were, but they weren't! Long story short, since I didn't have any problems with them, such as soreness or pain. and know more appeared, I chose not to worry about it. If you happen to find out what they really are, please share..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread