It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

strongernow HB User
Dripping semen after orgasm and a bit before...? Very confused!

I've had this problem on and off for years since I was a teen ( I masterbated a ton then and still do now). I've tried to stop but it is like an addiction!!

I am now a young adult. The seamen keeps dripping for a while after my orgasm, when my penis goes flaccid, and it gets in my underwear which is very annoying ..... do you think I am masterbating way too much or what? Could that be causing the problem? I also have premature ejaculation... it will just drain out a bit when somebody is playing with my erection or when I am ....it is a tad messy and I've noticed other guys don't have this problem (i am gay).

I am not sure what the deal is here. I am almost ready to go see a urologist about this since it has been going on for years.

Last edited by strongernow; 07-16-2007 at 09:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Dripping semen after orgasm and a bit before...? Very confused!

What you have described sounds pretty normal. A lot of guyes have alot of precum, and there are those of us who don't. What I was told by my doctor, it is good to urinate after ejaculation, to clear any fluids left inside. Try doing this, and it should take care of all the leakage/dripping you have after you're finished. As long as I urinate after ejaculation, I don't have the problem with messy underwear. I was one of those that didn't, until I reached my early 40's. It's still not a lot, but I do have precum occasionally. Our bodies all respond differently to sexual thoughts/stimulation.
I think you being gay adds to your precum experience, if that makes any sence. It's like, as soon as the thought hits your brain, your body reacts in anticisapation! On the other hand, you could have a slight infection, and should go see your doctor. Let us know how thing go!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
(male)

mpcsb HB User

I don't think being gay haas anything to do with it. I'm not but I've never thought of it as a problem as I am the same way. Being uncircumcised I alway wash up after sex especially under my foreskin. Leaking pre-*** before is just part of sex as far as I know. I know my wife and I both appreciate it. I would think everyone does. I guess what all I'm saying is I don't think it unusual or a big deal.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

I am gay (so have seen a few penises in my time!) and I can tell you it is perfectly normal to leak semen before and after, some guys do and some guys dont.

And no I dont think it is anything to do with being gay - the arousal thoughts are the same just over a different subject matter!

Old 07-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

The muscle which stops urine or semen is inside the body. The penis has several inches beyond that muscle.
The answer is to either urinate, or to milk the semen out by pinching the urethra, from the base to the tip. It's all perfectly normal.

Closed Thread