It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User
Penis And Anus Problems- PLEASE HELP!

ok this is kind of a long story. about 7-8 months ago (last december) i noticed a weird red, fleshy looking circular object right under the head of my penis. it hurt when i touched it but wasnt extremely painful. i noticed this when i woke up one day. the night before this occured i had masturbated once. so i went on with and didnt know what this was. this went away in about 4-5 days. i didnt have any other symptoms before this. i.e. headache, fever, etc.

after that happened, about a couple of months down the road, i noticed my anus (rectal area) felt like it had a rash and was itchy. it would also feel dry and irritated. at times it would be a little painful to touch but wasnt extremely painful. this would come and go whenever it wanted. stuff like this never really lasted more than a day or two, but it was reoccuring. this just was off and on for a couple of months.

the next thing i noticed was odd red spots on my penis head and below it on my foreskin. these were not painful and went away within a day or two. but again, they would come and go whenever they wanted.

right now im experiencing a high level of sensitivity on my penis head. it is most sensitive where my urethra is at the tip of my penis but the whole head itself is sensitive. i noticed that my urethra would swell up at times and at one point turned a little red. when this first happened it was so sensitive that when i walk it was painful. it doesnt hurt to urinate and there is no blood in my urine. when i walk my penis rubs against my boxers and creates that annoying pain. it is painful regardless if i am walking or not but its the worst when i walk. the night before this happened i was having pain in the area where your belt buckle would rest. i also went to the bathroom that night and noticed a white, milky substance come out of my penis after urinating. i think it may possibly be a discharge but im not sure because im not exactly sure when they happen or what they look like. this sensitivity has been going on for about 3 1/2 weeks now and has seemed to improve a bit but it is still a problem. i also at times get this sharp, shooting pain in my urethra. its really quick when it happens and then goes away.

i have gone to the doctors 3 times now for these symptoms. the first two times i went were regarding my anus discomfort. the first time a doctor gave me hydrocortisone ointment to apply to my rectum. that relieved the pain, but didnt fix my problem. the second time i went in my doctor game me mupirocin ointment and said i could potentially have proctitis. i think that ointment worked more. my symptoms are not as severe now but i still do have symptoms, but not as often it seems like now. this third time i went (yesterday) was for my penis sensitivity. i told the doctors about my possible discharge and they took urine samples and took a look at my penis and said it all looked fine. they also looked at my rectum all 3 times i went before and said they couldnt see anything.

i also mentioned that weird sore looking thing that happened in the first place. the doctor said it could be from sweat, moisture, etc. and that sometimes there are no real reasons for things like that. he said it could just be nothing.

so out of these 3 doctor visits i still dont know whats wrong with me but im pretty sure i have something wrong. im really worried that the doctors are overlookign the problem and im really worried. what should i do?

ALSO: i am still a virgin. i have never had intercourse or orall sex. the most i have ever done was finger my girlfriend. that was like 3-3 1/2 years ago. thats the only thing ive done sexually with another person.

Last edited by SICness[JJ1]; 07-17-2007 at 08:29 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to SICness[JJ1] For This Useful Post:
sideshow (01-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2007, 09:18 PM   #2
(male)

421g HB User
Re: Penis And Anus Problems- PLEASE HELP!

you should go and see a dermatloogist it sounds like it could be a yeast infecton or jock ich.what happend with the urine samples??

Old 07-18-2007, 02:06 PM   #3
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 421g View Post
you should go and see a dermatloogist it sounds like it could be a yeast infecton or jock ich.what happend with the urine samples??
the doctor said that the urine samples came out clean and tht they didnt detect any infections. are yest infections or jock itch curable. my mom is getting mad at me now because she thinks this is all in my head and that im just spazing out. but i know something is wrong and she said from now on she refuses to schedule any more appointments. so if i try to go in i need to A)have a good reason to go and B)have physical eveidence to show the doctors.

every time ive went they wernt able to visually see anything but i can feel it inside of me. i dont know what to do from here.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #4
(male)

421g HB User

a urine test does not check for yeast or fungis.yes thay are curable.as far as them seeing what is going on it could be hard if thay are not looking for it .i know this sounds strange if you keep your self clean it might be hard to see but if you see a dermatogist he would look for something on your skin.

Last edited by 421g; 07-20-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

well i dont think a dermatologist would be much help. like i said in the original post, that sore or whatever it was only occured once and then went away. i havnt really had anything like that since then. what im going through now is a urethral pain. i have multiple side effects, not just one. so its very frustrating to me because i dont know whats going on. and i already saw a doctor 3 times. they looked at my penis and anus when i said they were bugging me and they told me that everything looked fine.

also, is there like some kind of test or something i can take that tests for all these diseases/conditions. i know that lots of couples go in and get tested for contagious diseases before they get sexually intimate. what kind of test do they get? what im trying to say is: is there a test that can be given to me that would test for everything all at once, or do i have to take multiple tests? since i have no clue what is wrong with me, i dont know what to get tested for. so i was thinking to get kind of like a universal test that would test for everything. what can i do?

Old 07-24-2007, 10:38 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Have you been tested for HIV?

Old 07-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #7
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

no i havnt been tested for anything. im asking if there are any tests i can take that can tell me what ive got. there are lots of diseases out there so i dont know exactly what to tests for. what im trying to say is: i want to take a test and find out if i have ANYTHING. do you understand what im saying?

Old 07-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICness[JJ1] View Post
i know that lots of couples go in and get tested for contagious diseases before they get sexually intimate. what kind of test do they get? what im trying to say is: is there a test that can be given to me that would test for everything all at once, or do i have to take multiple tests?
They would get tested for STDs, which involves more than one test. There is no single test that you can take that would cover everything. A doctor orders tests based one certain things (what your symptoms might be) or if you ask specifically for something. If you want to be tested for STDs you have to ask, and you may even have to be specific about which STDs you want to be tested for.
If your insurance is paying for this, they might not agree to cover every test under the sun, only what your symptoms indicate are necessary. That's where your doctor's opinion comes in. If you think you have an STD, ask for those first.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

well im trying to find out what is wrong. so im not sure what i would have to test for. but kep in mind that im still a virgin and havnt had intercourse. but ive been to the doctors 3 times and they havnt even given me an explanation for whats going on. so the symptoms continue but i still havnt came to a conclusion. thats why i want some tests but if its that complicated i dont know what to do. i cant just live with this.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #10
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

someone please help out here. what do i do?

Old 07-31-2007, 07:54 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

the itchy stuff around the anus sounds like a yeast infection but the ointment should have helped that. the red spots(burst capilaries) on your head could be caused by masturbation. I've had something similar before. If you have never had sex then you can't have a std.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:34 PM   #12
(male)

SICness[JJ1] HB User

yea but this was a big red..........well i dont really want to say a sore but it was red, fleshy looking, and stung when you touch it. that happened a while back and hasnt happened since. if you have read the past posts ive made i stated urethral sensitivity, pain, and swelling. i have no clue what thats about.

and ive also been having a weird feeling in my throat. it feels like theres a piece of food in there that i cant swallow. but im 100% positive its not food. its been like this for a bit over 1 week. could it be my tonsills?

yea im a paranoid freak when it comes to my body and health. sorry for asking so many questions. but i havnt been getting the help i need from doctors so im doing my own research now.

-thanks

Closed Thread