It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2007, 08:32 AM   #1
(male)

keatis HB User
Is it normal to get an erection during a massage?

My therapist always gives me an erection when she gives me a massage and it's kind of embarassing lol but is it normal?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-08-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: Is it normal to get an erection during a massage?

I'm sure it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Is she aware of the fact that she is causing an erection? What I mean ,is it real obvious for her to see?

Old 07-29-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
(male)

keatis HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbojangle View Post
Is she aware of the fact that she is causing an erection? What I mean ,is it real obvious for her to see?
Well she wouldn't be a very observant person if she didn't notice the sheet sticking up and I'm naked underneath it...that's for sure.

Old 07-29-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

A friend of mine is a massage therapist and I remember asking her about it once and she said that they are warned about it at school. She says it's a normal physical response but that if it the erection lasts too long, then the client is entertaining it, and that is a no-no.

So I guess it depends on how long it's up for before they might get annoyed - if they're the type to get annoyed. Anyway, unless your place also does 'extras' on the side, I'd try to think about something else so it goes away.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #6
(male)

JuicyJJ HB User

I'm sure it's a normal physical reaction. It's also probable that she has other clients that have the same reaction so it shouldn't be anything new to her. Just don't act rashly based upon your erection that will get you into trouble later.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

When you have a massage, where all do they massage? I've never had a massage so I can't help but wonder.
Do they massage your bottom, groin area, inner thighs?? Do you have to be completely naked during a massage?

Old 07-30-2007, 02:17 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Whenever I get a massage, I'm on my stomach, so I don't build a tent!!

Old 08-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #9
(male)

Chris_302 HB User

Tell her to wrap her knuckles over the head of your Penis with a forceful whack.

It won't happen again!

Old 08-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #10
(male)

lucky_yang HB User

i have been to a massage parlor a few times and yes, it's normal to get an erection. the place i go always has incredibly beautiful girls massaging you and i cant help but get an erection. they dont mind cause i'm sure it's normal. i talk to them about it and they tell me it doesnt bother them. just as long as their client doesnt try anything stupid. because the place i go to is an asian massage parlor, a lot of their clients get the wrong impression that the masseuse does extra favors. which they dont. so they tell me a lot of their clients will purposely "accidently" remove their towel to expose their favorite member.

they massage you all over the place. arms, legs, back, neck, stomach, feet, hands, BUTT. no, they dont massage your groin but do get pretty close when they massage your quad. i actually had one masseuse "accidently" touch my penis during one session. she "accidently" touched it 3 times. yahoo for me.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-08-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology. Thanks.

Closed Thread