It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
(male)

Titanic Explore HB User
Why can't I climax from sex? Only masturbation brings me to orgasm

I started seeing this woman- sex is great, she's happy- one issue- It takes me a LONG time to climax through regular sex-I can only orgasm through masturbation. The other night we were at it for 3 hours- she orgasmed mutiple times, and by hour 3, she was getting very sore,..and i had to pull out and masturbate in order to orgasm....I had to masturbate, using my usual vice grip to bring myself off. Can anyone give me advice on what i can do ? Its very frustrating for me...She tried to give me fellatio for a LOOONG time, and still i didn't climax..I think my girlfriend thinks Im not attracted to her- I am- its just as if my penis is conditioned to orgasm only through masturbation.

How can i change this?

Last edited by Titanic Explore; 08-20-2007 at 06:02 PM.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
(male)

lorelle HB User
Re: Why can't I climax from sex? Only masturbation brings me to orgasm

Buddy, you have already stated the answer to your problem: your vice grip has conditioned you to orgasming through masturbation. The much softer feel of her vagina will never get you off, if you continue getting off through "vice grip" techniques. The solution: Masturbate using techniques that similate the feel of the vagina-soft, gentle, and smooth. While masturbating this way, try to imagine you are with her and are having sex with her. In this way you will re-condition yourself to respond to stimulii from her and not from your tight grip. Also--lay off masturbating a day or so before you are going to have sex. It will make you orgasm faster. Remember: go easy when masturbating!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

lorelle has it right. takes a while to retrain yourself. about 30% of the time I still have to finish mysefl off.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

I agree, no more masturbation except if you use a gentle grip. Your body will slowly tune itself but it won't be easy because you have trained yourself and now you need to retrain.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
(male)

siwel89 HB User

i have this problem

Old 08-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
(male)

Zebadee HB User

I see what your point is. I masturbate a lot and for the first time ever yesterday I was given a blowjob, I honestly always thought that I would not last for more than 10 seconds, yet to my suprise, I lasted an hour and probably would have lasted for 3 hours had I not masturbated myself to ejaculate.

I was shocked at how long I could last. The problem lies because I am so used to masturbating and using my own techniques, that now when a girl does it she either has to do it perfectly like I do it or I won't ejaculate.

I haven't had sex yet but I'm curious to see whether like you, I will last ages or whether I will last 2 minutes.

Closed Thread