It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
(male)

IakShakkak HB User
Periodic tip or shaft of penis pain after ejaculation, a non-STD problem, no solution

Hello everyone,

I've had a problem for the past three to four years, where pain occurs directly after ejaculation in the shaft and tip of penis, but the pain is periodic - say maybe once in one week, maybe six times in the next month, and not at all in the month after.

The pain, which i think could be better described as an extreme discomfort, lasts maybe 5-30mins or more post-ejaculation. Urinating during this period seems to relieve the discomfort but only for a very short period and is more or less often forced urination. The pain will always disappear within an hour or so.

I am certain this is not an STD, as i have stumbled across another medical forum thread where many other males are suffering from exactly the same problem, and most seem to have had testing for STD's and a couple had other extensive testing for sexual organ problems and came back 100% healthy. Some of these guys have had the problem for anywhere between 1-20+ years with age groups of 40 years plus down to early teens (before even engaging in sexual relations with partners), and all in between. The common theme seems to be, no one has a real solution to the problem. This is why i am starting this thread, to gather the thoughts and ideas of other males and what their thoughts, methods of relief and solutions are, as long as people actually find this post.

Also the thread i found has since been closed and cost money to start a new thread, so i came here. For reference, the thread can be found on the following link:

[deleted]

Just to finish off i'll summarize the information i have gathered so far from the other males that posted in the thread from the above link.

NONE of the following is medical advice, the following is provided by individuals and reflects ONLY their personal opinions on the given subject.
Solutions to reduce pain suggested on that thread so far were,
* forcing urination
* soak your genitals in a warm bath during pain period
* hold ice in the area of discomfort while in pain period
* take an anti inflammatory (ib profen, acetaminophen, etc) during pain period
* urinate before sexual intercourse, masturbation
* avoid alcohol before intercourse, masturbation
* avoid substances that cause dehydration i.e. coffee
* avoid high in sugar foods/liquids
* use positive thinking/distractions(tv, music etc..) mental strategies to
reduce awareness of discomfort
* possible cause of discomfort is due to damage to sexual organ nerves?
* Drink lots of water during pain period

I think that should be it, well, now it's up to everyone else to post your thoughts, or even better - medical advice if your experienced in that area.

Muz.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-23-2007 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Posting links to commercial web sites is against the board rules.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread