It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2007, 06:58 AM   #1
(male)

Nico13 HB User
Question penis size, bend and normality

Hi. Currently I'm concerned about how one side of my penis seems to grow larger than the other causing a slight bend that seems irregular and a bit unsettling (all during erection). It's not a sharp bend. In any event, during erection, the width nearest to the glans seems to be thicker than the base where as some other people might have the same diameter all through the shaft. Is there a way to make the penis thinner and become perfectly straight or straighter when rigid without surgury? I'm aware that the corpus cavernosa are there but why is it that one absorbs more blood than the other?

P.S. I suffer from PPP and am very self conscious about my penis as a result of this; I'm a grow-er, not a show-er.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Last edited by Nico13; 08-28-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Old 08-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
(male)

ghunt HB User
Re: penis size, bend and normality

I think the only way to fix a bend is through surgery. I'm not really sure why you would want it to be thinner.

Honestly, I have a bit of a bend in mine, I used to think it might be a problem during sex, but it hasn't at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2007, 08:33 AM   #3
(male)

Nico13 HB User

well not overall thinner just the glans and the middle of the shaft cause it kind of seems cumbersome. just so it either stays looking like a line or it tapers rather than larger as it goes further out. please excuse bad ascii

preferred:
line tapers(sort of.)
|..| |.|
|..| |..|
|..| |..|
|..| |...|

current:
bulbish
./...\
|....|
.\.../
.|..|

Last edited by Nico13; 08-28-2007 at 08:39 AM. Reason: periods are needed to get spacing correctly

Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Isn't it funny, people who bulge at the end want it to be straight, and I who has a straight penis want a bulge at the end! Swap maybe?

With regards to the bend, you may have the early onset of peyrones disease where plaque causes scarring and prevents the erection straightening. Maybe a check with your doctor.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #5
(male)

Vegas74 HB User

i'm a grower and mine curves up, its terrible, i cant be naked infront of anyone unless its my girl friend of 8 years, whats PPP mean? my penis is 4 times smaller when its flacid thus its nothing with the fat pad around it its like a snail totally hidden, when its erect its about 6". I looked into the operations and all my reasearch ended up changing my mind, too many possible complications, it works great just looks bad soft. I dont know if a curve up is caused by the same thing as bend to a side.

could anyone please answere the PPP question and the others in my post, i'm new to boards, i hope I asked good questions. Thank you.

Last edited by Vegas74; 08-28-2007 at 09:53 PM.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #6
(male)

Questt HB User

Which side is it bending towards during an erection?

The corpora cavernosa can be stretched overtime through a series of simple exercises. Perhaps by stretching the "short" side of your corpora cavernosa, you can compensate for the length of the otherside.

To do this, you must be in a completely flaccid state.
-Grip just below the head of your penis and pull down any extra skin so that it is out of the way.
-Now stretch your penis to the right or left extremities (if your penis bends to the right during erection, stretch to the left - vice versa).
-Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and let go; doing it at least 5-10 times a day (you can do 5 in evening, 5 in night - or anytime you want). You must stretch your penis to the side as far as possible, fairly hard.

Once again, make sure your penis is completely flaccid and you are relaxed. There is absolutely no risk of injury under those conditions, as your penis is flexible and relaxed. This will ultimately stretch the short-side to the length of the long-side, evening out your penis. Depending on the extremity of the bend, I would say it could take 2 weeks or more. But rest easy, as I know this works.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Questt; 08-28-2007 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Format

Old 08-30-2007, 07:42 AM   #7
(male)

Nico13 HB User

i'm 100% it's not peyronnes... ... whatever you spell it... i'm goign to go with Questt's post as the best. Thanks a lot. I'm pretty sure all penis's bend up a little cause of how you wear pants and sometimes get errections in pants. it also would probably indicate the corpus cavernosum urethrae recieves more blood than the other corpus cavernosa.

oh and PPP is pearly penile papules. and i don't REALLY know if i suffer from it or not. since they've have been decreasing as i get more sleep and wash under the glans more

Last edited by Nico13; 08-30-2007 at 07:44 AM.

Old 08-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Boydawg HB User

Think about it. The main thing that comes in contact with your penis is your hand. Pulling on it, jacking and jerking on it, sqeezing it.
Almost all guys curve one way ot the other and it is caused mostly from playing with it. Right handed guys go one way, left handed guys go the other. Then some guys just pull up on it....

Closed Thread