It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
(female)

newlass7 HB User
Painful, burning ejaculation

My boyfriend and I had sex together this afternoon and when he came he was suddenly writhing in intense pain. For a good half an hour or more afterwards, he was still visibly pained (although he played it down) and I'm still not convinced he's feeling 100% now. He said it had felt like a sharp burning sensation when he ejaculated, and that he's never had it before. When he described it, it made me think of cystitis, although that's related to urine, not sperm, surely? We were using a condom, there were no other obvious symptoms (no blood or anything) although he was feeling sick in his stomach yesterday. Any ideas what it could be? I'm worried it might be related to sex having been interrupted a little before this happened: he lost his erection without ejaculating but had been very aroused for a sustained period of time before that. When we got back to it, he was initially having difficulty achieving full erection again, and then - the pain. What could it be?

Old 10-29-2007, 03:44 AM   #2
(female)

newlass7 HB User
Re: Painful, burning ejaculation

Please help!
I've seen that a few people have looked at the topic but noone's replied.. Has ANYONE experienced or heard of this before? Internet searches I've done say that, in older men, similar symptoms might mean prostate problems, but my boyfriend's only 31. I also saw a site that suggested anything like that should be checked for STDs, but I'm sure we're both clean.
He's feeling better now, though the first time he urinated afterwards was also quite painful. I'm a bit cautious about getting intimate with him again until I know what caused it - I don't want him to suffer any more pain like that!
So... please help!!?!?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2007, 05:41 AM   #3
(female)

newlass7 HB User

Any ideas, anyone???

Old 11-02-2007, 05:47 AM   #4
(male)

itp78 HB Useritp78 HB User

could be a bladder or a yeast infection. have him see his family doctor.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

dma11663 HB User

maybe an infection of some sort. Burning usually indicates that. He should see a doctor to be checked.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
(female)

newlass7 HB User

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #7
(male)

EAB HB User

Doc tells me the burning is muscle spasms. I can tell you, it HURTS!! Flomax helps but it's not the cure. He may want the Doc to do a Cystoscopy to see if anything is wrong. Myself included, but knowing how bad the pain is, the thought of a scope going in me sends shivers up and down my spine. So I am guilty for years of not having it done.

Closed Thread