It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 08:53 AM   #1
(male)

bigomanclad HB User
hurts when having sex

Hi,

When I have sex with my girlfriend my penis really hurts, I think I have a over tight foreskin and possible excess foreskin. What can I do about it? Would a circumsition cure this problem or not? If I did get a circ, what advantages and Disadvantages would it be?

Thanks

B

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: hurts when having sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigomanclad View Post
Hi,

When I have sex with my girlfriend my penis really hurts, I think I have a over tight foreskin and possible excess foreskin. What can I do about it? Would a circumsition cure this problem or not? If I did get a circ, what advantages and Disadvantages would it be?

Thanks

B
I am circumsized so not the best for giving advice. but I would try stretching the forskin first. theres a thread sticky here or on the mens health board telling how to do it. There is also a thread on here or the mens health board about a guy who got cut and his experiences.

The only disadvantage that I'm aware of is decreased sensitivity but if it is decreased I dont know if I could take it full force lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
(male)

springbok2007 HB User

Hi . It is always good to seek advice from your doctor first although most men will rather not see a doctor for this type of problem. I had enough of this ongoing problem, so got circumcised 10 years ago. No mors sore and irritated foreskin and I am loving it. I recommend that you read about the pro's and cons first, as there are a big difference after the cut. For me more pro's than con's. This is a very personal matter and you have to decide yourself. Its not worth struggling with this problem for the rest of your life. Strething might be a option, but not many guys give feedback on their success with this. Good luck.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

a lot more guys post on the Men's Health board, that the stretching exercises helped a great deal, than post that they got circumcised, and are happy with it.
your mileage may vary.

Closed Thread