It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
(male)

cowboy88 HB User
What is happening here?

Just some backstory. I am a 21 year old male, in good but not great shape. Could lose maybe 10-15 lbs ideally. Not sure that is the problem, but throwing it out there.

I am in a serious relationship, but am experiencing serious sexual problems.
-I have serious problems getting fully erect. I can generally (3/4ths of the time) be hard enough to penetrate, but not nearly as hard as it should be. I am of average size, so this is something that is not great for.
-Once inside, I just cannot last for longer than a few minutes. Also, not a great thing.

Now this is the first person I have had sex with, although we have been at it for a few months. I really want to be good for her, so would appreciate any advice.

Now, I know a lot of people will say that it is confidence, etc. The problem with that is when I masturbate, I also cannot get very hard, and don't last that long. I tried buying some extended pleasure condoms, but that really didn't do much. I do masturbate a fair bit, and while this hasn't always been a problem, I would say I haven't been able to get really erect in a year or so. Occasionally it happens, but not often.

So to wrap it up, I would appreciate advice on how to maintain firmness, and also last longer. Thank you for any ideas.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
(male)

kalisun HB User
Re: What is happening here?

How's your diet? To much fatty food intake maybe? or not enough excersice? 21 is somewhat young to have ED, but it does happen. You might want to discuss this with your doctor also so he can run some tests. It could be high blood pressure or other health problem, like low Testerone. Seeing that your also having problems with erections during masterbation, I don't think its a phycological block, but could be wrong. Get a checkup and see, you might be surprised that you really do have something going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #3
(male)

cowboy88 HB User

Diet is actually pretty good, although I am not as physically active as I should be.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
(male)

cowboy88 HB User

Bump. Any help.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
(male)

humanista HB User

Cowboy,
I am not a doctor, but it seems to me that at your age a vigorous stiffy should come quite naturally, should point to your chin all by itself! Your difficulty may lie in a condition of or related to poor circulation, i would get checked for it. Often ED can be an early warning sign of poor circulation, heart problems, or diabetes. Worth getting checked out.

Good luck.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Do you smoke? Smoking will cause erectile problem as well. You've received good advise, you should see your doctor..

Old 11-23-2007, 12:35 PM   #7
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Have a complete Testosterone blood workup done, including not only Total T but Free T, DHT, Estrogens, etc. See our discussions under the main Men's Health thread for further info on this.

Closed Thread