It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
(male)

virgin22 HB User
did i reduce drive?

hello i have not orgasmed in 12 days since i am trying to make myself extremely horny and also have one really large orgasm. today i was masturbating but not ejaculating. my penis began to twitch uncontrollably 20 times or more but i was not orgasming. and now i no longer get erections from looking at women, unless i rub my penis, whereas in the morning before this happened, i got erections just from looking at women. have i lost some of my progress or am i just imagining this? is it possible for your penis to use up its horniness without it losing any semen? or maybe the semen was lost somehow but didnt come out of the penis? i no longer get really turned on by women omg do i have to wait another 12 days

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: did i reduce drive?

It's not that women don't turn you on anymore or that something is wrong with your penis. The 20 or so twitches you felt in your penis were muscle spasms just like when you ejaculate semen. What happened, and is very common, is you masturbated and had what is referred to as a dry orgasm. Your penis had the muscle spasms but no semen was released. I have had the very same experience as you. You'll get horny again and will want to ejaculate again, believe me.

What you experienced is quite normal.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: did i reduce drive?

virgin22,
Male sexuality (as well as female) is extremely complicated. There are many things that make orgasm happen. Anything, physical or mental (as in stress) can keep all the circuits from firing.

You say that the 20 twitches are not really orgasmic contractions so I am thinking those are just the PC muscle twitches common during sex that can really go on indefinitely. They may, however, be those just prior to the orgasmic contractions. I am not sure.

*Do Not* wait 12 days to "store up." It is scientifically proven that any more than 3-4 days between ejaculations produces diminishing returns as far as both semen volume and orgasm intensity as your body will absorb non-ejaculated sperm and semen. Man, certainly a 22 year old man (if that is what your ID refers), is not meant to go that long without ejaculation.

I think there is something to your theory that waiting so long will actually reduce your libido and therefore your ability to easily achieve orgasm as a 22 year old man usually can if there are not other physical or psychological issues. Typically though, this would happen a lot easier to older men.

My advice is to try to enjoy your sessions more instead of just getting off asap. Think of masturbation as more of "self love" than just quick sexual release. Take your time, when you know you won't be disturbed and allow your fantasies to become personal, even vocally. The key is to get as much into yourself (touch every part of your body) and your fantasy (touch every part of hers) to increase your arousal level. Then, with time and practice, those "twitches" will turn into orgasmic contractions again.

I don't know how often you masturbate but, at 22, I think I did almost every day and sometimes twice each day. I would think that your current situation should pass in a week or so. If not, you may wish to consult a physician to see if there is anything physically happening (like low testosterone, etc.)
Keep us informed!

Closed Thread