It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 05:12 AM   #1
(male)

Diesel77 HB User
Bent penis?!

Hi

Just recently (i.e. mainly in the last year or so - and even more so in the recent months) ive noticed my penis has begun to 'bend' or curve moderately to the left (even when flaccid)?

Ive heard of peyrones disease but i dont think this is it, because im only 20 years old, have no recollection of ever hurting myself and have no visual scars...

I first thought maybe it was caused by masturbation, but if anything in the last year ive seriously reduced the amount of masturbation..

Another idea ive heard is just the opposite sides growing at different rates, and it will eventually catch up and straighten? I hope its this..

But can anyone else please help me? Whats caused this? How do i fix this? Its seriously damaging my confidence..

Old 11-23-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Bent penis?!

Most bends and curves are natural/normal in men that have them. I have a slight curve but I've had it all of my life. Yours being recent, may be a problem of some sort. I've read that pure vitamine E oil applied to your penis daily for several months will desolve any scar tissue that forms, straightening out the curve. This is a slow process that take 6 months to a year to complete, but it's the only none surgical method I've ever heard of that will solve your problem. You should just take note/monitor if it gets worse, or if it remains the same. If it gets worse, I would see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2008, 06:44 AM   #3
(male)

Diesel77 HB User

thanks for the reply.. ive been trying to monitor it over the past few months and i cant really tell if its getting worse, but its certainly not getting better?

Ive read into Peyronies but i really cant see any sort of visible scar tissue or extra thickness/variation on either side.. and it doesnt hurt at all, its just really awkward..

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Old 04-01-2008, 05:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Just to eliminate other things, have you thought about positioning your flaccid penis the other way to how you do normally? eg if you normally hang to the left and it bends to the left, hang to the right. Maybe if you normally wear loose boxers try pants that hold it in another direction. Or if you normally wear tight pants then wear boxers and let it hang for itself.

Pants = underwear for our American cousins

Old 04-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #5
(male)

Diesel77 HB User

yea i have tried that.. but it doesnt really seem to help.

If i kinda 'stretch' it straight, itll stay fairly straight for a moment and then slowly bend back.

Could this have something to do with which hand is used to masturbate, or technique?

This is becoming a huge problem for my confidence, i really want to avoid a doctor

Old 04-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
(male)

tattman HB User

I would think that what is happening, was going to happen not matter if you masturbated or not. LIke it has been said most penis's have a bend and or a curve to them.
I know as mine bends to the left and has an upwards curve to it.
The only time I would worry about it is if when you get an erection and it hurts you while being erect or while having sex it hurts you. Then I would take myself off to the doctors and tell them what is going on.
So all in all if its not hurting you while masturbating or having sex I think I would just let it be, as this is the way it was designed to be when you were born.
If you are really worried just look up penis's on the net and you will see that there is all shapes and sizes out there. And I bet you fit into one of them somewhere as I did.
All the best.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #7
(male)

Diesel77 HB User

thanks a lot for the help.

I think your probably right. I think my problem isnt so much fixing the curve as its not really causing any problems, but taking my mind off it..

Closed Thread