It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 07:37 AM   #1
(male)

eddelay16 HB User
2 for 2 in the flopped dept

Uh yeah this is really driving me crazy. This first girl I was with I couldnt get up full stop. Was taking certain meds at the time so I figured it would be down to that

Disparaging as it was I moved on, met a beautiful girl, figured there would be no problem same thing again had real trouble concentrating even though I was enjoying myself I was nervous as hell and kept thinking about other things (from anything from my last failure to the weather to the price of flour )

Anyways we get to doing some stuff nice bit of foreplay and finally the man downstairs comes around then she is straddling me were going fine... start losing mental focus... and boom flacidtown again. Nerves or whatever I just have no mental disipline cant relax and enjoy it

I really dont know whats wrong with me regarding women I stay up all night thinking about this girl and how good its gonna be (might be part of the problem know I will def avoid masterbation next time) but I mean its like 14hours in between though wouldnt have thought it would be an issue

Whats a guy gotta do to train this thing?

Am a 25yo male btw ty for any advice. Do you think this will require drugs or just more experience with women?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

CyberNick HB User
Re: 2 for 2 in the flopped dept

This has happened to me on several occasions when first getting comfortable sexually with a girl. If you can get hard fine on your own then at least you know it's purely a mental thing and not a physical thing. Time and experience will help you out a great deal. Just let her know that you're kind of nervous about it but also very excited, she'll probably just think it's cute that you're nervous and you can move on and relax. The more you do it the less it will happen.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread