It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

willingtosat HB User
Is it really possible to control a premature ejaculation?

I've read an interesting article that has me a bit unsure of its validity?

I won't say that I experience premature ejaculation all the time; but most of the times is not that inaccurate either.

Hence my reason for reading this article.

In the article, I noted that the author stated that the many "ins and outs" (if you will pardon the pun) of premature ejaculation and mastering the art of sexuality includes mastering the arts of sexual arousal and orgasm -- a very important area of study that leads to unholy sexual power over the women in your life.

Strong words...I know? What I would like to know from the experts in this forum is how valid the information in this article really is.

You can find the article 'How to beat Premature Ejaculation' at [url]deleted[/url].

Am I a loner in this premature ejaculation category? I sure would like to know .

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-21-2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Do not post web links.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
(male)

majinbuu HB User
Re: Is it really possible to control a premature ejaculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willingtosat View Post
I've read an interesting article that has me a bit unsure of its validity?

I won't say that I experience premature ejaculation all the time; but most of the times is not that inaccurate either.

Hence my reason for reading this article.

In the article, I noted that the author stated that the many "ins and outs" (if you will pardon the pun) of premature ejaculation and mastering the art of sexuality includes mastering the arts of sexual arousal and orgasm -- a very important area of study that leads to unholy sexual power over the women in your life.

Strong words...I know? What I would like to know from the experts in this forum is how valid the information in this article really is.

You can find the article 'How to beat Premature Ejaculation' at [url]deleted[/url].

Am I a loner in this premature ejaculation category? I sure would like to know .
You really are not the only guy who has these kinds of issues, so last thing you want to do is beat yourself over it, because the end result will be loss of confidence and more premature ejac.

Basically you can try anything in the books, but in the end all you need is an understanding girlfriend and no trust issues in the relationship, then don't think about it when in action and even if it goes premature, proceed to pleasure her in any other way until it comes back. The key here is not concentrating on yourself, but rather concentrating and putting your energy on the person you wish to please.

Cheers!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: Is it really possible to control a premature ejaculation?

willing,
if this article talked about learning the difference between your orgasm and your ejaculation and encouraged you to begin exercising your PC muscles by doing Kegal exercises *in addition to* what majinbuu said, then it is a helpful resource.

P.S> the "Unholy Sexual Power over the women in your life" is hyperbole for providing women with more orgasms than you get. Some men prefer that. I think it is B.S. Feminism taught women that they are responsible for their own orgasm. Us men are responsible for our own orgasms as well.

Closed Thread