It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 02:31 AM   #1
(male)

matt1234567890 HB User
white chunks inside foreskin

hello i am a 18 year old man that has been masterbating for several years. Last week while i was masterbating a small white solid chuck came out from in between the penis and the skin. I am uncircumcised so i thought that perhaps some sperm or urine had gotten caught in the foreskin and dried out and now had come out, but more came out the next time. I pulled back my foreskin as far as i could and there is tons of these white chunks some of them pretty dam big and painfull to pull out. im wondering wdf is this?!?!?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #2
(male)

xTobi HB User
Re: white chunks inside foreskin

if you're talking about the part behind the penis head and under the foreskin, I have large white chunks of stuff too. I think they're the dirty stuff that's been collected over the years. No wonder they say circumcising is more hygiene.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

It's called smegma and all guys produce it, except if you have a foreskin and don't wash properly, it gets trapped in there. It's all a matter of hygiene, e.g. washing.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #4
(male)

matt1234567890 HB User

I can't pull my foreskin back far enough to wash this area the only way i've been able to get them out is working them up on the inside. So what should i do about it? or is it not that much of a problem?

Old 11-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

It wont kill you, but it can be a bit smelly so ideally you would clean it off in the shower but if you cannot retract your foreskin this is what you need to work on.

Have a look at these instructions that have helped many guys sort out their foreskins [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347[/url]

There is no reason to get yourself circumcised for this, after all you wouldn't have your eyelids removed to stop sleepy eyes in your eyelashes would you?

Once you can retract your foreskin just make sure you wash your penis completely when you shower and this will help stop these clumps forming - you still may find some still does but this is completely normal.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #6
(male)

xTobi HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunkyStuart View Post
It wont kill you, but it can be a bit smelly so ideally you would clean it off in the shower but if you cannot retract your foreskin this is what you need to work on.

Have a look at these instructions that have helped many guys sort out their foreskins [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347[/url]

There is no reason to get yourself circumcised for this, after all you wouldn't have your eyelids removed to stop sleepy eyes in your eyelashes would you?

Once you can retract your foreskin just make sure you wash your penis completely when you shower and this will help stop these clumps forming - you still may find some still does but this is completely normal.
How do you stretch it/pull it down if the penis itself is attached to the foreskin?

Last edited by xTobi; 11-25-2007 at 06:15 PM.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
(male)

matt1234567890 HB User

thank you SpunkyStuart that link was very helpfull hopefully ill have this cleared up within a couple weeks thanks to everyone for your info.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #8
(male)

captainhoneycut HB User

I can never understand how so many young men get to adulthood without realising that their foreskins need to be retracted DAILY and the heads of their penises THOROUGHLY washed. Smegma is not just a bit smelly it is absolutely disgusting and must be overwhelmingly so when it gets to the stage of being hard lumps. Have you never noticed this odour?

Get stretching or whatever, but for the sake of your hygiene and the well-being of anyone you want to get close and personal with your penis, get this mess cleaned up!

xTobi, you need more serious medical intervention. If the head of your penis is still attached to your foreskin, it means that the adhesions that exist when we are born have not broken down, something that normally happens well before puberty. This is NOT a normal condition and I would urge you to see a doctor for this. It's high time that men start addressing their sexual health more seriously.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:46 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTobi View Post
How do you stretch it/pull it down if the penis itself is attached to the foreskin?
As the captain said this would normally happen while you were a young boy, but you can still see if some gentle intervention on your part will be enough. I was taught this as a young boy and I suggest you try this. Also, pass this on to any uncircumcised boy you know!

Every time you go to the toilet, or shower or bathe, gently retract your foreskin as far as it will go without hurting!

It is very easy, doesn't hurt and you should make progress over a few weeks maybe months. Don't go mad, just try to get it back a little more each day or so. This should help, but if you find that your foreskin is so tightly adhered and this makes no difference then you need to see your doctor. A circumcision may still not be required, as there are ways that the adhesion can be broken down but your doctor will advise.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1234567890 View Post
I can't pull my foreskin back far enough to wash this area the only way i've been able to get them out is working them up on the inside. So what should i do about it? or is it not that much of a problem?
you need to stretch the foreskin so you can retract it. there are instructions on here how to do it. yes it is a problem. It smells very bad. you might not notice it but your sex partners surely will.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTobi View Post
you should see a doctor. That should already have happened. if the first thing out of his mouth is surgery ask about alternate treatments. if he still thinks that is the best course of action ask for a second opionion.

Being cut isn't bad and us cut guys dont have to worry about the smegma.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:41 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Xtobi has nothing to lose by trying to retract his foreskin, very gently over a period of time to see if it will un-adhere itself. If this has absolutely no effect then I agree the next step is a visit to the docotors, but there is no real urgent rush here!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:50 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

To the original poster...if you want to clear out the smegma, but can't retract yet, pinch the foreskin and urinate. The urine is sterile, and when you let go of the ballooned penis, the release will take much of the smegma with it. Time and stretching will take care of the rest...allowing you to wash normally, and keep it in top condition.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-06-2007 at 01:47 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to tommy124 For This Useful Post:
morkel13 (03-10-2011)
Closed Thread