It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #1
(male)

EddieJoh HB User
Masturbation and Ejaculation Pain/Discomfort

Hi there

This is a very personal issue that has worried me for some time. I’m 19 years old, and really ever since I began masturbating, which has probably been for around 5 years, it hurts for me to build up and ejaculate. The penis head is very sensitive anyway. The pain seems to originate from inside my anus and the discomfort begins after about 20 seconds of stroking. It is possible for me to ejaculate, but I can’t continue to stroke due to the pain. I don’t really want to touch the head of the penis afterwards due to the discomfort.

There are no other problems though, no pain while urinating or anything like that. Im terrified to go to the doctor due to the fact I don’t want a serious operation. But at the same time its becoming a major issues as its really putting me off sex, which isn’t easy when your in a relationship.

I’m not sure whether it is my technique, I realised that I actually “squeeze” my buttocks while I masturbate, or at least the inside of my anus (which could be the prostate). I’m not sure whether it is because the head of my penis is unusually sensitive. I don’t really think I’ve ever had an orgasm, instead just this discomfort, and when it actually come to ejaculation once some has come out I have to stop stroking and tend to “push” it out from the inside. I tend to masturbate daily (which may seem unusual given the circumstances) I’ve stopped for a week or so, but the only thing that seems to happen is that I seem to be able to ejaculate more. Maybe I’ve overused it. And need prolonged rest.

I’m sorry that there’s no easy way to put this problem, and I’m sure that your advice will be to see a doctor, which probably is the best thing to do, but I’m still scared to. Anybody know what the problem could be?

Eddie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Masturbation and Ejaculation Pain/Discomfort

Your penis head (glans) is supposed to be sensitive, and pain is so close to pleasure when it comes to sex. So I wonder if you need to use a bit of lube to help the glans through the ups and downs of masturbation. Maybe you should try to stimulate the shaft and not the glans when you masturbate.

When you clench your buttocks you maybe causing your muscles to go into spasm which during masturbation is tolerable, as you are concentrating on other feelings! But once you ejaculate you relax but these muscles don't relax as quickly.

In terms of when you ejaculate, it sounds quite normal, your body will cause semen to be pushed out rather that you "pump" it out for want of a better word. And most guys are very sensitive after ejaculation and have to stop, this is one of the reasons we cannot generally have multiple ejaculations.

I think you need to examine how you masturbate, along with things like what muscles you tense etc and try to adjust some of these. Try it and see what happens. Only after you do this can you tell if you need to go to the doctor, but if you do I doubt it is anything major especially if it has not got any worse in five years.

Closed Thread