It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User
A little help please

I'm 21 years old and just yesterday when I masturbated and ****** I noticed that my *** was kinda brownish, it didn't hurt but it did scare me cuz it never happened before. I know that it can't a sexually transmitted disease cuz I've been tested and I don't have anything, I'm pretty healthy. This morning I tried again and this time my *** came out clear with trace of blood in it. I've been looking around the Internet and have seen explanations that can be prostate problems (at my age, I don't think so), broken blood vessel inside, maybe so, but they do say that that'll heal itself soon. Now I'm not sure can anybody tell me that I'll be okay or do I have some kind of inffection? I'd appreciate the help, thank you. By the way, I don't have any problems urinating at all.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: A little help please

it can be a prostrate infection causing the brown color. it may clear up on its own or you may need to go to the

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

If there is no pain of any kind when urinating or ejaculating I'd say things will probably be alright and will clear up on it's own.

If any type of pain begins or there is a persistant brown color (the presence of blood) go ahead and see your doctor and explain things to him.

-h

Old 11-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

I'm hoping it clears up on its own, will it help is I drink a lot water? I hear that it helps clear a lot of things in your system.

Btw, thanks for your input H.

Last edited by SkylerMc2007; 11-28-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

glad everythign is clearing up.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:22 AM   #6
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

I'm still a bit worried about my condition, I mean so far the eyaculation and urinating hasn't hurt, but my semen is still bloody, maybe I'll have to go to the doctor or something. I'm just really down about it.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:03 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerMc2007 View Post
I'm still a bit worried about my condition, I mean so far the eyaculation and urinating hasn't hurt, but my semen is still bloody, maybe I'll have to go to the doctor or something. I'm just really down about it.
dont be down about it. its just an infection get some antibiotecs and it will be gone.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

Thanks, if I get the antibiotics those it mean I can't masturbate? I ask because I don't want something serious to happen.

By the way, I'm also scared of masturbating now, I'm afraid that if I do I'm gonna hurt myself more, is that possible?

Last edited by SkylerMc2007; 11-29-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #9
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

Well I just got the tests results, my doctor says that it's not an infection based on the results of the test, it could be that I'm bleeding from the inside from somewhere. Now I'm scared and I'm down again

Old 11-30-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Thanks, if I get the antibiotics those it mean I can't masturbate? I ask because I don't want something serious to happen.

By the way, I'm also scared of masturbating now, I'm afraid that if I do I'm gonna hurt myself more, is that possible?
no you would take the anitbiotecs by mouth. The blood is jsut a symptom.

you can't hurt yourself masturbating unless you are using a iron vice gripe. If it makes you feel better let off for a few days. get teh antiboitechs and then start your playing again.

Old 12-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #11
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

Ok, so from what my doctor told me it's a broken blood vessel and that it's nothing serious, still he gave me some pills to take to prevent infection.

Now my question is again, should I not masturbate for a while? I know you've already told me to wait but I'm wondering if I do it again will the bleeding never heal? I'm just curious to know.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #12
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Ok, so from what my doctor told me it's a broken blood vessel and that it's nothing serious, still he gave me some pills to take to prevent infection.

Now my question is again, should I not masturbate for a while? I know you've already told me to wait but I'm wondering if I do it again will the bleeding never heal? I'm just curious to know.
Broken blood vessel is common. When this happened to me, after just 1 day of serious lifting, it just went away on its own and I kept "doing my thing a few days after." I take it this is a 10-day course of antibiotics? If it concerns you, I don't think it would kill you to keep "hands-off" for that period of time.

Glad to hear it is not serious.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #13
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

I sure hope it goes away on its own, I mean I don't wanna keep ejaculating blood honestly and I've tried to hold off from doing it, but you know, sometimes you just gotta do it to "stay down" as they say. Anyways, a broken blood vessel inside isn't gonna kill me eh?

Old 12-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:

since its a broken blood vessel, you should let it heal. layoff for a week and let it close back up.

Old 12-03-2007, 10:58 AM   #15
(male)

SkylerMc2007 HB User

Well okay, I'll wait and let it close up, but does that mean that I can't let it "stand up" once in a while?

Closed Thread